• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Important update on Pat's dumb 'A Christmas Carol' ripoff

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
There are a lot of versions of Pat, but for my money, British Pat is the absolute worst. His use of British-isms on Twitter is only the tip of the iceberg. I actually read all of Gate Crashers, and there's a subplot involving a British scientist and the shit Pat has him saying is jaw-tinglingly cringy. So this idiotic Christmas Carol bullshit will suck so much.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
There are a lot of versions of Pat, but for my money, British Pat is the absolute worst. His use of British-isms on Twitter is only the tip of the iceberg. I actually read all of Gate Crashers, and there's a subplot involving a British scientist and the shit Pat has him saying is jaw-tinglingly cringy. So this idiotic Christmas Carol bullshit will suck so much.

Oh, God. I kind of want to read it!

I'm worried it will just make me angry, though. And I might take that out on my non-abandoned family.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Oh, God. I kind of want to read it!

I'm worried it will just make me angry, though. And I might take that out on my non-abandoned family.
Well here's just a little taste (Dr. Kiefer is his British character):

8cafe67088fd26d388ffa71b28763598.jpg

e1a05accc5a95597202a7d749747c6aa.jpg

His idea of being British is writing " 'ere" instead of "here" and having him say "jolly good" and "likes I says". Dr Kiefer may as well cover his face in soot and shout "shoine ya shews, guvna! Two bits!". Fucking idiot.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout

His idea of being British is writing " 'ere" instead of "here" and having him say "jolly good" and "likes I says". Dr Kiefer may as well cover his face in soot and shout "shoine ya shews, guvna! Two bits!". Fucking idiot.
Cor blimey! e’s a roight rotund scoundrel that Patrick S. Tomlinson is. A propa villain e is i tell ya, pudgy too, orribly so!

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Cor blimey! e’s a roight rotund scoundrel that Patrick S. Tomlinson is. A propa villain e is i tell ya, pudgy too, orribly so!
5a5bff9352ab2b2a44dbba52c9ee4c05.jpg

Well, good on ya, boyo! 'e's a roight poofdy bloke, if'n oi got it stroight! Don' get ya knickers inna twist moite! Oim not a British caricature written boi a buffoon, oi ain't! Fancy a pint???? Oi gottem in the boot uh me cahhr! Only t'ree quid, they are!!!!

TheDarkFezRises

Asians with southern accents
Forum Clout

Holy fucking shit. I was trying to do an exaggerated version of pat to make him even more of a retard in my original post and he's written shit like this even worse than my parody attempt. Literally beyond parody, fatso.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout

It reads like Dee Reynolds trying to be Irish.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout

That. Was. HorRENdous.

Honestly, all jokes aside, that was so much worse than I could even have predicted in my wildest imagination.

I know that pretentious seppos fawn over Dickens. The man wrote Oliver Twist and Great Expectations - both absolute bangers.

But this "Tiny Tim in space" drivel is ... it just makes me angry.

I'm angry and offended that Patrick Tomlinson is pissing on my ancestral graves. I don't go to Bumfuck, Wisconsin and do a fourth rate impersonation of whatever cunt invented the smooth, plastic garbage they call cheese over there.

This is what I was worried about! I'm angry!

I'm punching out. Merry Christmas everyone! I've got a lot of presents to wrap.

Last year was pretty good, actually. My non-abandoned family really pulled the stops out to get me some nice presents that I wasn't expecting! :cry: It's tough times out there, brothermen. The kind of times when you have to stick to your own tribe.

But the greatest gift of all will be a couple of days away from the greatest buffoon of all time - Patrick. S. Tomlinson. :D