• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Important : Arby's

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
Forum Clout
Always enjoyed Arby's. Somehow it always seemed like "premium" fast food compared to all the other places, without a premium price.

Several years ago they had a fish sandwich during the Lent/Easter season and it was the single best fast food item I ever had in my life. Of course the next year, and in subsequent years they had a different fish sandwich that does not match the one they had circa 2018.
I remember that fish sandwich. You're not exaggerating at all it really was crazy good and I ate them basically every day for the final week of their availability then one day, gone.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Only fast food that's ever given me an all-nighter of sweaty cramps and hot diarrhea, circa 1992. Tried their chicken fingers some years later, the texture and moisture content reminded me of balsa wood. As a proud American, I give it the lowest legally-allowable rating of 6/10.
On the plus side, now I've heard of a Montreal smoked meat sandwich.
i'd never heard of Smoked meat until I went to Montreal. went to have lunch and you could get it on burgers, pizza salad. I remember being confused "what kind of meat is this?" It's kind of an acquired taste since how often do you really want beef that's been brined like corned beef and then smoked?

As for Arby's it eats pretty good. Sometimes you want fast food that's not a burger or a chicken sandwich. The Gyros are PFG, I like the Mozz sticks but every time I eat them Its like paste in my guts. Trying to think what other oddball items they have. The curly fries are good but always make me feel sick.

Last edited:

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Reminds me of my wife, funster. teehee

1687202112858.png

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
I used to love Arby’s roast beef and Rax roast beef, but I think that’s gone now.

However Arby’s came out with some deli sandwiches a while ago that were fantastic for fast food. Highly recommended if they still sell them.
The “market fresh’’ sandwiches or something like that, right? I remember those from the mid 2000s. They were delicious. They had a really good chicken salad one not too long ago too.