• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Important : Arby's

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
In my entire life I have never been to Arby's, I just went. To sample the goods I ordered a roast beef, jalapeno, buffalo chicken, and Montreal sliders, a baked potato and a coke. I ate these things.

Roast beef - unbelievable value, they pack a 6 inch sub at subways worth of meat into a slider. At 2 and a half bucks it's a ridiculous value and is very tasty if not a little too salty. It is good, tastes like a roast beef sandwich because it is one.

Buffalo chicken - this was fucking insane. A chicken tender the size of a Popeyes chicken burger dunked in Frank's Red hot with 0 regard for the person eating it. Again at 2 and a half bucks it's a ridiculous amount of food. Not delicious, but a broke drunk me could easily make a lunch out of one of these.

Baked potato - microwaved to perfection with melted salted butter like substance, this was a good side although at 4 bucks entirely too expensive. Plastic knives and forks are bullshit, had to eat much of it with my hands.

Jalapeno slider - roast beef and diced jalapenos. Not enough jalapeno flavor, the buffalo chicken was a hundred times spicier. But still very tasty.

Coke - self serve fountain coke is a sweet and refreshing treat on a hot day. I like it because it's good.

Montreal - ended on a low point a Montreal smoked meat sandwich in slider form. Chewy, disappointing and I was so full at this point I didn't bother finishing.

I got all this nonsense for about 19 bucks with tax and enjoyed it very much. I wish I had tried Arby's sooner. Please share your Arby's stories in the comments and be sure to check out their official website for special deals and promotions.

Wa4892

Forum Clout
Always enjoyed Arby's. Somehow it always seemed like "premium" fast food compared to all the other places, without a premium price.

Several years ago they had a fish sandwich during the Lent/Easter season and it was the single best fast food item I ever had in my life. Of course the next year, and in subsequent years they had a different fish sandwich that does not match the one they had circa 2018.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Only fast food that's ever given me an all-nighter of sweaty cramps and hot diarrhea, circa 1992. Tried their chicken fingers some years later, the texture and moisture content reminded me of balsa wood. As a proud American, I give it the lowest legally-allowable rating of 6/10.
On the plus side, now I've heard of a Montreal smoked meat sandwich.

soulbrotherman#1

Specifically a quarter retarded
Forum Clout
They used to have a bigger assortment of sauces that you could get next to the drinks, no needing to ask cashier or anything
Now my local one has a lock on the sauces behind some kinda plexiglass since they kept on getting stolen during the blm riots, so I once again have to ask in order to get an unhealthy amount of sauce

Lucky Buddha Beer

You will be incapacitated if you do not flush
Forum Clout
Arby's generally is pretty good but I dunno where you are getting this GREAT VALUE from, it's become pretty overpriced here.

Though if you go for sliders only you can get a bunch for a semi reasonable price like you did. I'll muck 5-6 of them. I am also confused how 3 small sliders and a tiny baked potato filled you up, maybe I'm just a big dude.

They also keep the sauces close to their chest here and whenever they ask I say "yes, both, and a lot". Then they hand me the bag, I look in, and say more please cause they always try to mother fuck me.

Last edited: