• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine taking your wife here for her honeymoon

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
"Trump isn't Hitler. America isn't Nazi Germany"

Imagine arguing against that and telling the person to go fuck themselves for saying it. I wish for nothing but endless suffering for this cunt.
These ultra liberals are the scum of the earth. No empathy, no sense of decency. They think their fake moral high ground places them above any criticism.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
"Trump isn't Hitler. America isn't Nazi Germany"

Imagine arguing against that and telling the person to go fuck themselves for saying it. I wish for nothing but endless suffering for this cunt.
This fat buffoon has repeatedly said the Capitol insurrection was much worse than 9/11 and while it’s okay to joke about 9/11, Covid is off limits because Trump. He is every bit as stupid and sickening as he is fat and ugly.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Reminder: It was his one chance to visit Dachau (he's poor, you see) and went only so he could use his visit in twitter arguments:

fa1f29dfafe2728c91f1cccfdacbd1ea.png

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
If progressives actually had the strong moral fiber they are always pretending to have, they'd disown Rick for gaslighting people who actually had family living under the Nazi regime. It's one of the shittier things a person can do, telling someone "I, a fat white guy from Wisconsin, understand Nazism and fascism better that people whose families were affected from it".

The nerve of the cunt to say "no, they weren't. Maybe you're great grandparents". Mother fucker, my grandmother is almost a hundred. She had her kids late in life, who in turn had their kids late in life. She was an adult when all that happened, the nerve of that dickbag to tell someone "no, your grandparents did not go through that".

Reminder: It was his one chance to visit Dachau (he's poor, you see) and went only so he could use his visit in twitter arguments:

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout

fa1f29dfafe2728c91f1cccfdacbd1ea.png
Studied for 25 years means in his diseased pig mind watched History channel a couple of times each year.