• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine taking your wife here for her honeymoon

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
KZDachau1945.jpg

Absolute maniac.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Sorry, child. But virtue signaling is much more important than having a romantic honeymoon. That dumb cunt probably was completely fine with it and encouraged it. Never forget her black trans lives matter at a rally about a black guy being killed by a cop. Had absolutely nothing to do with trannies but those freaks are obsessed with them.

HotDogJoe

Forum Clout

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
"Trump isn't Hitler. American isn't Nazi Germany"

Imagine arguing against that and telling the person to go fuck themselves for saying it. I wish for nothing but endless suffering for this cunt.
Its similar to Ant getting all his history knowledge from drunk watching the history channel. There are a few times actual Jews are telling Pat he is speaking out of his lane and pat is a total cunt to them. He doesnt really have any empathy for them. He just wants to use their story to have some epic emotional tweet to virtue signal.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I really hope that one day this catches up with him and someone beats the shit out of him. He absolutely deserves it, and if he actually finally got into a physical confrontation for once in his life, and learned firsthand the consequences for the way he talks to people, maybe his character would grow as much as his breadth.

G

For someone who doesn't play video games, he sure thinks life works like them.

You have visited Dachau. You have unlocked Holocaust Expertise. Press X to use Holocaust Expertise against Fascist Bootlickers.
He did the same thing after he saw the US Constitution in person. He thinks because he went to a museum once and saw a piece of paper he's now a constitutional scholar.

HotDogJoe

Forum Clout
Its similar to Ant getting all his history knowledge from drunk watching the history channel. There are a few times actual Jews are telling Pat he is speaking out of his lane and pat is a total cunt to them. He doesnt really have any empathy for them. He just wants to use their story to have some epic emotional tweet to virtue signal.

I remember him getting into a debate with someone once who said 'my grandparents died in the holocaust' and he responded 'no, child. they didn't. Great grandparents at best'.

I hope he gets his throat sliced open one day soon.

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Forum Clout
I remember him getting into a debate with someone once who said 'my grandparents died in the holocaust' and he responded 'no, child. they didn't. Great grandparents at best'.

I hope he gets his throat sliced open one day soon.
He is literally retarted. He has no understanding of money, or time, or anything really. Pats grandparents should have been old enough to be involved in WW2 in one way or another