• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine going to Hooligans and seeing Pat with his laptop out at the bar

G

Imagine sitting next to him and ordering a beer.

You ask Pat what he's writing.

He explains he's working on a milspec. It takes him 10 minutes to explain.

Then you say "Sounds cool, Fatrick." Then look up at the TV and take a sip of your beer.

I always wished I could have gone in there wearing a MAGA hat and sat next to him. I know he wouldn't have done shit.

captainjapan

Kandahar Catering
Forum Clout
Need audio and video in the half hovel. Post daily updates on youtube of all the black gentlemen visiting the house along with Niki taking tremendous beer and bratwurst dumps in the shitter

captainjapan

Kandahar Catering
Forum Clout
F01fZVO.jpeg

G

Excuse me he is WORKING on his surface.
Don't even think to sit next to him as he may consider killing you.
The bar is his office, child.
So what if a few brothermen sat next to him and just talked loudly to each other and annoy him. It would be especially funny if the place was a little crowded because his fat ass has to sit in the middle of the bar and not on a corner. So you could have 1-2 guys on one side of him and a couple on the other. Just talk louder and animatedly. Bump into him from time to time. Maybe have the 2 groups talk to each other over him. If he bitches, tell him his dumb ass shouldn't be at the bar with his shit spread out everywhere and he should move to a table or something. I'd bet everything I own that he wouldn't say shit but Tweet later about how he had to clear a few MAGA Nazis out of Hooligans since there was no bouncer on duty.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Yeah, Usual Suspects didn't age well. Probably hasn't helped that its ending has been parodied so many times.

The Game is great. I saw it a couple of times back in the day and saw it again a couple of months ago. It holds up. Also Douglas is underrated. He manages to make you root for a rich jerk and it's not the only film he does that in.
I'd never heard of The Game so I downloaded and watched it today. Pretty good, and maybe worth a re-watch but if we're comparing the two, Usual Suspects blows it away. I watch that multiple times a year, even the TV version if I happen to surf past it.

I agree Douglas is underrated. One of my random favorite movies is Disclosure w/him and prime Demi Moore.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
I've said it before, but if anyone had their laptop set up ON the actual bar in any place around here, someone would absolutely dump a drink on it. Either "accidentally" or just straight up aggressively. I cant believe it's never happened to him.

I guess everyone knows not to fuck around with Pat. They've seen him handle shit. Like the time a Trump supporting Nazi showed up and started raping all the female staff so Pat stepped up and the guy pulled a gun on him. Pat broke the guy's forearm in two, turned the gun around and made the guy shoot himself in the chest eight times. Real John Wick shit. Then Pat said "time to take out the trash, child" and dragged him outside and threw him in the dumpster with one hand. Everyone cheered. The helpless, raped female staff members threw themselves at Pat. The police and the mayor showed up and awarded him a medal while he got his little corkscrew dick sucked.
Bar Thug #1: “Arrgghhh! You broke my fucking arm!”

Pat puts on his medium sized leather motorcycle jacket and turns to the now whimpering thug.

Pat: “Put it on my tab, child”

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
I'd never heard of The Game so I downloaded and watched it today. Pretty good, and maybe worth a re-watch but if we're comparing the two, Usual Suspects blows it away. I watch that multiple times a year, even the TV version if I happen to surf past it.

I agree Douglas is underrated. One of my random favorite movies is Disclosure w/him and prime Demi Moore.
I like The Usual Suspects a lot too. But it didn't age well due to bland direction. It would have become a classic if they gave the directing job to someone more talented than that disgusting pederast Brian Singer.
The Game probably wouldn't still rule if it hadn't been directed by Fincher.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I feel bad for anyone that makes the mistake to sit next to pat at the bar. Interjecting all the time. Talking to you like he knows you. Forcing you to be polite at first then he talks so much you either close your tab or go find a table.