• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine going to Hooligans and seeing Pat with his laptop out at the bar

G

Imagine sitting next to him and ordering a beer.

You ask Pat what he's writing.

He explains he's working on a milspec. It takes him 10 minutes to explain.

Then you say "Sounds cool, Fatrick." Then look up at the TV and take a sip of your beer.

G

Imagine sitting next to him and ordering a beer.

You ask Pat what he's writing.

He explains he's working on a milspec. It takes him 10 minutes to explain.

Then you say "Sounds cool, Fatrick." Then look up at the TV and take a sip of your beer.
He would sit in stunned silence for a few seconds and then pack up his laptop and walk away. A minute or so later youd hear in the distance, "I want him out of the bar NOW!"

G

Patposting next to Pat is some next level shit.
It'd be funny if we became literal gangstalkers, like the type psychotic people think mess with them. It'd be the first case of actual, real gangstalking. "They're a coordinated group of people who are trying to drive me insane by sitting next to me and saying code words like 'hi fatrick'!"

And the best part is, nobody would believe him, because he'd sound like all the other schizos LOL.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I've said it before, but if anyone had their laptop set up ON the actual bar in any place around here, someone would absolutely dump a drink on it. Either "accidentally" or just straight up aggressively. I cant believe it's never happened to him.

I guess everyone knows not to fuck around with Pat. They've seen him handle shit. Like the time a Trump supporting Nazi showed up and started raping all the female staff so Pat stepped up and the guy pulled a gun on him. Pat broke the guy's forearm in two, turned the gun around and made the guy shoot himself in the chest eight times. Real John Wick shit. Then Pat said "time to take out the trash, child" and dragged him outside and threw him in the dumpster with one hand. Everyone cheered. The helpless, raped female staff members threw themselves at Pat. The police and the mayor showed up and awarded him a medal while he got his little corkscrew dick sucked.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I've said it before, but if anyone had their laptop set up ON the actual bar in any place around here, someone would absolutely dump a drink on it. Either "accidentally" or just straight up aggressively. I cant believe it's never happened to him.

I guess everyone knows not to fuck around with Pat. They've seen him handle shit. Like the time a Trump supporting Nazi showed up and started raping all the female staff so Pat stepped up and the guy pulled a gun on him. Pat broke the guy's forearm in two, turned the gun around and made the guy shoot himself in the chest eight times. Real John Wick shit. Then Pat said "time to take out the trash, child" and dragged him outside and threw him in the dumpster with one hand. Everyone cheered. The helpless, raped female staff members threw themselves at Pat. The police and the mayor showed up and awarded him a medal while he got his little corkscrew dick sucked.
SHUTTTT YOUR FUCKING MOUTFFHHHTT!!!

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
It'd be funny if we became literal gangstalkers, like the type psychotic people think mess with them. It'd be the first case of actual, real gangstalking. "They're a coordinated group of people who are trying to drive me insane by sitting next to me and saying code words like 'hi fatrick'!"

And the best part is, nobody would believe him, because he'd sound like all the other schizos LOL.

You'd need quite a few million to do it properly. I'd want a helicopter over his house to shine a searchlight into the room every time he texts that guy from Reddit. Then street theatre experts to walk past just as they are saying key words such as 'Mewler' and 'Blankie'. And one of those sonic weapons loaned from the CIA to give him headaches at certain times.

Or maybe he could be drugged, raped and dumped in a grave yard in Mexico. When he gets back he is tricked into shooting his brother so he jumps off the building - but there's no crash pad undearneath so it's a more satisfying ending.

G

You'd need quite a few million to do it properly. I'd want a helicopter over his house to shine a searchlight into the room every time he texts that guy from Reddit. Then street theatre experts to walk past just as they are saying key words such as 'Mewler' and 'Blankie'. And one of those sonic weapons loaned from the CIA to give him headaches at certain times.

Or maybe he could be drugged, raped and dumped in a grave yard in Mexico. When he gets back he is tricked into shooting his brother so he jumps off the building - but there's no crash pad undearneath so it's a more satisfying ending.
I love that movie. Underrated.

G

I've seen it twice and it holds up - unlike some movies such as The Usual Suspects and Limitless which you watch a second time and realise that actually they are kind of bollocks.
Yeah, Usual Suspects didn't age well. Probably hasn't helped that its ending has been parodied so many times.

The Game is great. I saw it a couple of times back in the day and saw it again a couple of months ago. It holds up. Also Douglas is underrated. He manages to make you root for a rich jerk and it's not the only film he does that in.