• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine being this miserable. Holy fuck LMAO.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I can get brothermen 4 tickets for a generous $56,000 if anyone is looking.
1706697243777.png

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
I dunno, Pat. I was basically that guy in high school and today my life is vastly superior than yours has ever been or ever will be.
Pat never played a sport or did any kind of clubs.
His entire framework of life is based on consuming media. He’d understand that there are a lot of lessons you learn from playing sports; practicing, hard work, determination, leadership and most importantly, team work. Same thing with clubs; meeting deadlines, delegating responsibility when in leadership roles, taking initiative, taking responsibility and holding yourself and others accountable when there’s a fuck up. Hell most HS sport teams require a you to maintain certain gpa (I think it’s like 2.5/2.7) through the season, cause coaches understand that academics are important. The fact that Pat sees that through media lens doesn’t get the fact that football players and football cheerleaders spend a lot of time together from practices to games. It would make sense for the two to commingle. What I’m saying is that Pat is a fat retard.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
People who are popular in high school might work jobs that Patrick considers “beneath him” but they are the ones with social skills and lot of close friends. They’re the happiest people.

Look at Hollywood. Its a collection of the most heinous kikes in the world that were all rightfully outcasts in high school, and they are all tortured people with all kinds of crazy issues for the most part because of their satanic pedophilia.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
I imagine teenage Patrick decided life begins after school in a haze of comic books and ice cream, crying and defiantly reciting Captain Picard quotes in his mirror once he was cruelly uninvited of yet another drunken barnyard shindig with the jocks and girls. His mom yelling for him to get dinner whilst he swore an oath to himself to keep his geekiness hidden from plain view in college l and beat them at their own game, sexing a lot of women. Because that's what stealthy geeks are into. *turns up Powerman 5000 to maximum volume*

I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm gonna get laid this semester I'm gonna get laid I can pretend they won't even know it.
I'm COMING mom, gosh! You don't fucking get what my life is like you boomer. You're so cruel. I'll show you. I'll show you all!!!

Last edited:

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
I imagine teenage Patrick decided life begins after school in a haze of comic books and ice cream, crying and defiantly reciting Captain Picard quotes in his mirror once he was cruelly uninvited of yet another drunken barnyard shindig with the jocks and girls. His mom yelling for him to get dinner whilst he swore an oath to himself to keep his geekiness hidden from plain view in high school and beat them at their own game, sexing a lot of women. Because that's what stealthy geeks are into. *turns up Powerman 5000 to maximum volume*

I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm gonna get laid this semester I'm gonna get laid I can pretend they won't even know it.
I'm COMING mom, gosh! You don't fucking get what my life is like you boomer. You're so cruel. I'll show you. I'll show you all!!!
I really don't think Pat has read that many comic books. He's a poser in every regard.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Why are people so fucking triggered over Taylor Swift? I don’t give a shit about her but she’s only on TV for 30-60 seconds a game and it’s between plays. That’s like 1/10 of how much you see Kelce shilling vaccines.
There's this weird shift to make her the ruler of the universe. They tried it with Beyonce at one point but Taylor is a much more acceptable variant for the mainstream. Shame her music is utter dogshit.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Yeah I’m glad they lost, Vegas blows. Maybe next year it will be more reasonable if I’m still alive and upright.
Lamar's only playoff wins are vs the Texans and the Titans.

Sorry, brotherman, but your QB is a frontrunning loser. Enjoy the sweet regular season YouTube mixtapes that prompt black folx to put their fist over their mouf.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Lamar's only playoff wins are vs the Texans and the Titans.

Sorry, brotherman, but your QB is a frontrunning loser. Enjoy the sweet regular season YouTube mixtapes that prompt black folx to put their fist over their mouf.
They could have won with a decent game plan. No reason to completely abandon the run.

Also he had shit receivers to work with. Flowers is decent but his niggerish behavior fucked the team and everyone else should be cut. I’m looking forward to not seeing OBJs faggot face on the sideline again.