• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine being this miserable. Holy fuck LMAO.

G

IMG_1352.png

Forum Clout
He envied and hated them in high school and envies and hates them still today (unless it's Kaepernick, Kelce, and Swift).

He also has posts where he said he went to his reunion and bragged (lied) about being a famous, successful author now and all the popular kids like jocks and cheerleaders are losers.

He was absolutely a toxic, unlikeable, friendless outcast in high school and that's the reason he ditched so many days of it to the point of truancy. He still hasn't gotten over high school.

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
wtf is he even talking about, what ideals. this is "jocks bag my groceries" type of mega cope losers have who can't move on. plenty of people have an awesome experience in high school and continue that into adulthood with fond memories to look back on.

He envied and hated them in high school and envies and hates them still today (unless it's Kaepernick, Kelce, and Swift).

He also has posts where he said he went to his reunion and bragged (lied) about being a famous, successful author now and all the popular kids like jocks and cheerleaders are losers.

He was absolutely a toxic, unlikeable, friendless outcast in high school and that's the reason he ditched so many days of it to the point of truancy. He still hasn't gotten over high school.

:image_9250::i invented post-it notes, child.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I like how the left hated the ideals of White Chad and Stacy, since forever.

And now they worship the same ideal, they came full circle with this.
I’ve noticed that too, for some reason so many see (or more she is portrayed by the media) Taylor swift as some teenager even though she’s in her 30s. This whole thing is the “all star jock and head cheerleader are prom king and queen” even though these same people fawning over it are supposed to hate these types. Travis Kelce is a typical jock and a big retard but that is ignored. It’s really weird.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
People who are popular in high school might work jobs that Patrick considers “beneath him” but they are the ones with social skills and lot of close friends. They’re the happiest people.

Look at Hollywood. Its a collection of the most successful people in the world that were all outcasts in high school, and they are all tortured people with all kinds of crazy issues for the most part

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
I’ve noticed that too, for some reason so many see (or more she is portrayed by the media) Taylor swift as some teenager even though she’s in her 30s. This whole thing is the “all star jock and head cheerleader are prom king and queen” even though these same people fawning over it are supposed to hate these types. Travis Kelce is a typical jock and a big retard but that is ignored. It’s really weird.
exposes that politics and culture is just full of shit.

these people have no coherent ideology or logic.

most normies will go where ever the wind goes.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

I doubt he even went to his reunion - he didn’t have any friends and nobody remembers him. He would be alone in the corner all night waiting for someone to talk to him. He just uses the “all the popular kids that hated me in HS are all losers now and I’m the big winner in life!” Cope

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
exposes that politics and culture is just full of shit.

these people have no coherent ideology or logic.

most normies will go where ever the wind goes.
Kelce reminds me A LOT of Gronk who is seen as a big dumb jock but for some reason Kelce’s retard behavior is ignored. He was shouting “you gotta fight for your right to party!” Like some dumb frat guy and isn’t mocked.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Look at Hollywood. Its a collection of the most successful people in the world that were all outcasts in high school, and they are all tortured people with all kinds of crazy issues for the most part
Funny thing is, he thinks of himself as a 'tortured soul' artist, yet he couldn't be further from that.

The Worm thinks of himself the same way.

The few talented people in Hollywood actually worked towards their craft and honed their skills day and night.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Mentally Pat seems to have stopped maturing sometime in HS. At 43 he’s still bitter of being a loser in school over 20 years ago but has to do the “they hated me but I showed them! Now I’m important!” When nobody has heard of his books and don’t even remember him in school. He skipped a ton of days and was a know-it-all that didn’t know anything to the point his teachers claimed he would argue with a fence post which shows how much of an annoying loser he was. He also was def the type run and tell the teacher on anyone doing anything they weren’t supposed to do.

G

It’s not weird at all if you accept that these people aren’t in control of their own thoughts. These are zombies who do whatever JP Morgan and Raytheon tells them.