• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine being a teacher and having to teach giant niggers.

G

Screenshot_20230224-222516_Twitter.jpg

Cunts like this are the reason dangerous mongoloids like him aren't locked away in asylums anymore

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Violent offenders like this need to be segregated from society for their entire lives - regardless of age. That fucking animal isn't going to magically be rehabilitated by spending a few years with other violent offenders - he's going to get worse.
1677274520243.jpeg

Used to be a thing, remember that when someone says nOt aLl JeWs.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
View attachment 97728
Cunts like this are the reason dangerous mongoloids like him aren't locked away in asylums anymore
Not a threat? Has she seen the video. That chick flew like 5 feet from a punch to the head and he kept beating on her. That kid is huge and absurdly strong and he's willing to mercilessly shit-kick a woman for taking away his fucking Gameboy for a day. That kid is most definitely a threat. He could've fucked up both of those cops too and you can hear the bitch in the one cops voice when he was like "You're not gonna give us any trouble, right?" Kid is the epitome of "big scary nigger."

G

Not a threat? Has she seen the video. That chick flew like 5 feet from a punch to the head and he kept beating on her. That kid is huge and absurdly strong and he's willing to mercilessly shit-kick a woman for taking away his fucking Gameboy for a day. That kid is most definitely a threat. He could've fucked up both of those cops too and you can hear the bitch in the one cops voice when he was like "You're not gonna give us any trouble, right?" Kid is the epitome of "big scary nigger."
Honestly, the ol' Anton Chigur bolt gun to that nigger spastic's temple would be doing everyone a favour, him included.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Honestly, the ol' Anton Chigur bolt gun to that nigger spastic's temple would be doing everyone a favour, him included.
I fucking hate seeing people get stomped/punched in the head while their head is against the ground. You're just trying to crush someone's brain doing that shit. There's no way that woman doesn't have a brain injury after that. That shit can completely change people. That video is fucking disgusting and that's coming from noted violent nigger, Abe Vigoda. That kid really should just be put down. That's not the last woman he'll mercilessly beat the fuck out of and he doesn't have the capacity to feel bad about anything.

I've been saying it in the Chef Adam Libby subforum for a while now: all retards are dangerous.

G

I fucking hate seeing people get stomped/punched in the head while their head is against the ground. You're just trying to crush someone's brain doing that shit. There's no way that woman doesn't have a brain injury after that. That shit can completely change people. That video is fucking disgusting and that's coming from noted violent nigger, Abe Vigoda. That kid really should just be put down. That's not the last woman he'll mercilessly beat the fuck out of and he doesn't have the capacity to feel bad about anything.

I've been saying it in the Chef Adam Libby subforum for a while now: all retards are dangerous.
Yeah, it's attempted murder for me anytime someone gets stomped/punched in the head after they're KO'd. A civilised society would hang this wild ape