• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine being a teacher and having to teach giant niggers.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
"I don't wanna go to jail. I got more important things to do." Like beating women to death.

When he's pounding on the back of her head when she's unconscious it looks like she's dead for sure. That lady's going to be fucked forever. He probably broke ribs when he was punching her in the back too. I'd have no problem with the cops just shooting that kid. He's going to be beating the fuck out of people for the rest of his life.

Monk

Forum Clout
Should only hire men like Coach Buzzcut form Beavis and Butthead to be in those hellholes. Absolutely ridiculous that a woman would be chosen to deal with that shit.

A full-grown man would have gotten hurt just as badly from getting blindsided by King Kong. The problem is how all the schools have these stupid fucking rules and restrictions on how the staff is allowed to intervene in these situations. Someone should have been able to come up behind the raging nigger and choke his ass out to get him to stop attacking the lady.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
A full-grown man would have gotten hurt just as badly from getting blindsided by King Kong. The problem is how all the schools have these stupid fucking rules and restrictions on how the staff is allowed to intervene in these situations. Someone should have been able to come up behind the raging nigger and choke his ass out to get him to stop attacking the lady.

At my high school we had a fleet of our biggest male teacher’s who were tasked with responding when Mikey the gigantic retard grabbed a girl’s hair and wouldn’t let go or if Jamal and his crew were holding kids up in the hall.

But you are right the rules are too restrictive in general. Personally I’d be in favor of execution in matters like this.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
One of my best friends is a teacher's aide or educational assistant or whatever it's called. He babysits retards, basically. The main kid he looks after is apparently exactly like this kid except nonverbal. A giant Haitian kid. My buddy is a big dude and he's said if that kid ever decided he was going to beat the shit out of him there's nothing he could do about it even if he did fight back. He had to go to the kid's house one time and he said there were holes punched in every wall and his brother said the kid throws the furniture around when he gets pissed off. Their mom is an older tiny woman who barely speaks English and can't control him at all.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
At my high school we had a fleet of our biggest male teacher’s who were tasked with responding when Mikey the gigantic retard grabbed a girl’s hair and wouldn’t let go or if Jamal and his crew were holding kids up in the hall.

But you are right the rules are too restrictive in general. Personally I’d be in favor of execution in matters like this.
My one buddy was punching some kid out in the hall in high school one time and the 6'5" hippie art teacher with his tie dye shirt came out of nowhere and fucking suplexed him lol.

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
1677273631269.jpeg