• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine being 42 years old and tweeting about Klingons

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Star Trek TNG is actually still one of the best tv shows ever made. Not one homo from the pilot to the finale, unless you count Wesley.

I recall an episode where gender norms were flipped. Women were sex-crazed alphas, while men wore makeup and pretty clothes, pretty damn gay. IIRC Riker wound up fucking their leader and even wore a sexy little man-dress.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
I recall an episode where gender norms were flipped. Women were sex-crazed alphas, while men wore makeup and pretty clothes, pretty damn gay. IIRC Riker wound up fucking their leader and even wore a sexy little man-dress.

It was actually a society that outlawed gender as "primitive". The one that fell in love with Riker started to identify as female, which was illegal so they put her on trial. She made a passionate speech about wanting to identify as a woman, but they sentenced her to conversion therapy. So she wasn't homo. She was a straight female, they just brainwashed her.

And then the Enterprise got the fuck out of there.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
It was actually a society that outlawed gender as "primitive". The one that fell in love with Riker started to identify as female, which was illegal so they put her on trial. She made a passionate speech about wanting to identify as a woman, but they sentenced her to conversion therapy. So she wasn't homo. She was a straight female, they just brainwashed her.

And then the Enterprise got the fuck out of there.

Different episode, this is the one I'm talking about:

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
There isn’t a children’s show or movie that this fat faggot can’t shoehorn some left wing political commentary into.

The Matrix is a trans allegory, child and they cast Keanu because of his mixed ethnicity even though Johnny Depp and Will Smith were first and second choice with super white Val Kilmer tapped for Morpheus.

The Book of Boba Fett isn’t a neo western doing cowboys and Indians, stlaker. It’s a condemnation of the evils of cis normative white men and the havoc they wreaked upon indiginous cultures. I’m sorry you’re so stupid, I can’t help you.

Try watching something designed for grown ups every now and then, you fat worthless cunt.