• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Imagine being 42 years old and tweeting about Klingons

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
QWIXvNh.png

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
The guy who thinks Nickelback isn't that bad and that the Foo Fighters are the greatest rock band of all time tells us what he thinks is "metal."

I can't wait for the financial consequences of his campaign of cuntiness to take effect. I really hope it drives him to suicide.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
Another fattake.

Klingon culture is dominated by their belief in the afterlife. Worf is probably the most religious character Star Trek ever had.. He abandoned his post to summon a vision of Kahless, the Klingon Jesus. Eventually he met him for real and fully believed he was the reincarnation of their Messiah. It turned out it was a clone, but he saw this as a sign, and had him installed as a ceremonial religious figure, i.e. the Klingon Pope.

The lacklustre response to this from sci fi fans will be proof nobody but us actually read his tweet.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Pat is literally a pants-shitting retard. He not only watches kids shows like this Klingon shit and The Muppet Show, he waddles onto social media and broadcasts his opinions on it. If he wasn’t an arrogant child-abandoning Fascist I would pity such an addled creature.
Now wait a minute, are you saying his opinions on dumb nerd shit are worthless?

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
Pat is literally a pants-shitting retard. He not only watches kids shows like this Klingon shit and The Muppet Show, he waddles onto social media and broadcasts his opinions on it. If he wasn’t an arrogant child-abandoning Fascist I would pity such an addled creature.

Star Trek TNG is actually still one of the best tv shows ever made. Not one homo from the pilot to the finale, unless you count Wesley.