• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm watching DBZ and downloading as many episodes as possible

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I tried to get into DBZ when I was like 14 and it was infuriating to watch. The amount of filibustering before characters would fight each other was so lame.
I loved it as a kid so I decided to rewatch the whole series in my late teens whai. Even deliberately smoking weed beforehand didn't help and I tapped out before they went to Namek.

It's one of those things like Pokémon games that are just complete filler that makes them like crack cocaine for young children but should be mindlessly boring to any well-adjusted adult.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
It's one of those things like Pokémon games that are just complete filler that makes them like crack cocaine for young children but should be mindlessly boring to any well-adjusted adult.
I think the Pokemon Game Boy games might hold up, but the repetition of finding 150+ of the cunts and leveling them up is insane. I was addicted to them like crazy 20+ years ago.