• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm watching DBZ and downloading as many episodes as possible

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout

Mr. Satan fuckin rules

maxresdefault.jpg

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I tried to get into DBZ when I was like 14 and it was infuriating to watch. The amount of filibustering before characters would fight each other was so lame.
No it wasn't, it was awesome.

airing this show when kids had to start going to school was a jewish conspiracy to hide them from masculine role models
"that's a good goy, watch Pokemon instead... be like that pussy Ash Ketchum, not Goku... nehehehehe"
Well when you think about it, Goku = Jesus and Frieza = Satan. Frieza asks Goku to join him and Goku tells him to shove it up his keester, which is like the Devil tempting Christ. Also, Goku refuses to kill anybody despite how evil they are.

G

Has anyone ever put out an edit that dumps all the soap opera shit? I'd watch it.

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Announcer: On the next exciting episode of DBZ!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA