• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I’m too old to sign up, child

Forum Clout
Better a grandfather at 42 than a first time father. A lot of old around dads with one autistic kid. Thank goodness you focused on your soulless middle-management career to afford a nicer Camry first.
My boss who's 47 just had his first kid. I told him that he's going to be one of those old dads who everybody thinks is his daughter's grandad. He didn't think it was very funny. When he's 50, he'll be chasing around a toddler and helping out his 80 year old mother. Fawkin' brutal.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
My boss who's 47 just had his first kid. I told him that he's going to be one of those old dads who everybody thinks is his daughter's grandad. He didn't think it was very funny. When he's 50, he'll be chasing around a toddler and helping out his 80 year old mother. Fawkin' brutal.
Wiping asses at both ends of life's spectrum. Just when he finishes having to do that he'll start thinking about who is going to end up wiping his.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
That Nick Berg situation is one of the most suspicious things about 9/11. Nick Berg supposedly met Zacarias Moussaoui on a bus randomly before 9/11 happened and gave him the password for his email account, which Moussaoui used to communicate with the hijackers. That's the official story, which makes no fucking sense.

Then he just happens to end up working as a contractor in Iraq and getting his head sawed off by Zarqawi. I haven't watched the beheading video, but apparently it was also kind of weird, with him looking very docile.
Tbf, they have been known to drug them beforehand or actually go through walk-throughs/rehearsals, so eventually the person doesn't know when their head is actually going to be severed for real.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
42 and a grandfather, nice whore of a daughter fatso. Maybe if you spent more time being a father, and less time playing GIJoe you wouldnt be in that situation.
No wonder he wants to die of that skank is what he has at home. That Rick is full of Gregg's