• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I’m too old to sign up, child

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
3E3A0C57-AED3-4056-A1A1-DC21323BB125.jpeg

Not so, fatso. This guy is the same age as you. Stop being a fat faggot and get on a flight to Poland.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Technicality Pat- “That’s a different country child, so it doesn’t pertain to me”

also, a grandfather at 42? Fuck.
Yeah the grandfather at 42 probably hopes he doesn’t come back alive. I once knew a girl who her grandmother had her mother at 15, her mother had her at 16, and she had a daughter at 14. She was one of the dumbest people I ever met.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Guy has a family but wants to go die in another jewish war that has fuck all to do with the UK. Hoping for another Nick Berg video
That Nick Berg situation is one of the most suspicious things about 9/11. Nick Berg supposedly met Zacarias Moussaoui on a bus randomly before 9/11 happened and gave him the password for his email account, which Moussaoui used to communicate with the hijackers. That's the official story, which makes no fucking sense.

Then he just happens to end up working as a contractor in Iraq and getting his head sawed off by Zarqawi. I haven't watched the beheading video, but apparently it was also kind of weird, with him looking very docile.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Fill a Super Soaker with hot sauce, and fire it into the Russian soldiers' eyes, children.

Do have fun.

Yeah the grandfather at 42 probably hopes he doesn’t come back alive. I once knew a girl who her grandmother had her mother at 15, her mother had her at 16, and she had a daughter at 14. She was one of the dumbest people I ever met.

:image_9253_m:

G

also, a grandfather at 42? Fuck.
I had my first kid when I was 19. He's 18 now, so if he has a kid within the next 4 years I will be a grandfather at 42 or earlier.

And If they would let me, my 38-year-old ass would be fighting for the Russian forces right now. Just to spite Patrick.

And to commit horrific war crimes.

Last edited by a moderator: