• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Im Tired Of Seeing Niggers In Every Damn Commercial--

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
It's true. Annoys me a little bit.

I can't wait until Puerto Ricans are able to shine and take over all the ads.

We almost had it in the late 90s thanks to JLo, Ricky Martin, and Mark Anthony (who looked like a sick druggie back in the day)
i used to be a model and they would always make me be a latina
not much work outside of dating site ads lol

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
It's true. Annoys me a little bit.

I can't wait until Puerto Ricans are able to shine and take over all the ads.

We almost had it in the late 90s thanks to JLo, Ricky Martin, and Mark Anthony (who looked like a sick druggie back in the day)
Filled applications at places and seen White Hispanic with Puerto Rican option
MgUoIeZ.png

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
This one was on constantly up until a few weeks ago and it grossed me out as it stars two ugly fat niggers and a disgusting sheboon.
Yuck.

I like how she's in a fancy house with a huge nice modern kitchen.

What percentage of blacks own homes?

What percentage of those same blacks own a home that is outside of the more ghetto areas?

You'd think it would be a high percentage for as often as you see it in advertising...

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
Comedy central is fucking done man. Used to be able to 24/7 that channel during the 90's till about 2008. It's fucking sad. Other than South Park they have fucking nothing.
What about their new great show with charlamagne the blah blah nigger babble? He let's you know how evil white people are even though he's literally a rapist.

If you don't like it you're a racist. And the only reason it has such negative reviews is because everyone is racist.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
my homies be taking raw hot poz loads unprotected straight up the rectum on the regular
Turn on Comedy Central, every commercial is niggers and they have a Prep commercial every break in between Trevor Noah spots and Charlamagne tha God jibberish about race.
more like Jewmedy Jewtral