• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm thinking about just getting up and leaving; anyone ever do this?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
What's there left to do in the US? Move way away and wait till the Walmarts and McDonalds encroach?

Its No Country for White Men, friendo.

Central America took a fucking beating with the covid bullshit restrictions and have no nigger-breeding gibs programs.

Yeah the fruit jews own huge swaths of production lands and use the US as a parent state to protect their interests, so there are kikey ways to exploit for citizenship and the associated property rights.

The Chinese, who came to CA to avoid communism are the shopkeepers, now are constructing major port highways and enlarging ports through their global Belt and Road program.

I was looking for 500-1000 acres in WV or W PA, KY? But then the reality is you'd be a homesteader and have to do all the work.

Cows? Great. Have to spend years clearing land and putting up miles of fences and growing or buying hay and the rest of the time greenhousing/subsistence farming. In addition to building a place, setting up an off-grid power system in the middle of nowhere. And still subject to whatever faggot laws Tomlinsons wish to enforce upon you.

Or not. Watch some jewtube videos of gringos living in Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, or Nicaragua. On $1000/month if that's your flavor. Or van-life it, and tour around. See the undeveloped beaches, beautiful mountain views. At 5000' elevations, you don't need heat or a/c. 55F at night, low 80's in the day. Perfect.

Mrs The Nigger Man and I got back from our holiday trip and decided to let the kikes keep the US. We're going to Spanish school down there and starting the immigration process.

You can hire a peon family for $400/month, so you'll live like a plantation owner and manage your estate, rather than the yeoman farmer gimmick here. Never wash a dish, never cut grass, and all the fReSh FrUiTs you'd get rotten at the grocery stores here come from down there anyway. Belize excluded, niggers are rarely seen away from Caribbean slave shipwreck areas.

Go south, Nigger Jim

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
Central America took a fucking beating with the covid bullshit restrictions and have no nigger-breeding gibs programs.
In Nicaragua they had no covid restrictions which was pretty based and I hear that whities living over there get to have it pretty good. I'm secretly a retarded commie so I'm probably subconciously shilling for them.

I know a Canadian guy who moved to Mexico and had a friend in immigration who he bribed for a refugee visa lmao. He's having a pretty good time over there.

Poor places are the only places on earth where anyone has character and aren't urbanite city slicker westoid scum.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Forum Clout
In Nicaragua they had no covid restrictions which was pretty based and I hear that whities living over there get to have it pretty good. I'm secretly a retarded commie so I'm probably subconciously shilling for them.

I know a Canadian guy who moved to Mexico and had a friend in immigration who he bribed for a refugee visa lmao. He's having a pretty good time over there.

Poor places are the only places on earth where anyone has character and aren't urbanite city slicker westoid scum.
Agree. Mexico is the cheapest by far. Baja looks awesome, but probably only in the winter.

Pat's fave, Costa Rica is too Western. Too many tourists, too clean. Excellent infrastructure. Highest cost of living, like being at a resort.

The commie shit never works, especially with latin corruption. The politicians steal the infrastructure $ and the poor get caravanned to the US. There's the dirt poor, a small lower-class and the wealthy.

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
The commie shit never works, especially with latin corruption. The politicians steal the infrastructure $ and the poor get caravanned to the US. There's the dirt poor, a small lower-class and the wealthy.
It only works if you have a strong dictator and once he dies everything will just go to shit (see: Venezuela & Cuba)

Maybe I've watched too many John Pilger films

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Forum Clout
It only works if you have a strong dictator and once he dies everything will just go to shit (see: Venezuela & Cuba)

Maybe I've watched too many John Pilger films
That's not the case in Central America. Typically Presidents serve a single 4-6 year term and are ineligible for re-election.

During that term, they typically sin against Uncle Shlomo and are later extradited to the Jew S for trial and to serve federal prison time.