• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm thinking about just getting up and leaving; anyone ever do this?

Forum Clout
I've been playing with the idea of just leaving where im at and starting over some where new and mostly white. I've already made the effort in never seeing my family again, so no reason why I should just go off the grid as much as possible. I've gotten up and uprooted before, why not again? This time away from niggers and jews.
I’m feeling ya man. Been thinking the same thing a lot lately. Tired of the hamster wheel. Just want to go under ground.

I’ll go with you. Maybe kiss you while I’m at it.
3DF64AC1-85B6-4422-B22C-F973C4402DE5.jpeg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Almost nowhere is protected for just Whites. The government literally buses hoards of niggers and spics from the third world into every neighborhood that they can. We just got a dozen "refugee" families from Afghanistan in a town near me that was taxpayer funded. Where would you live in America where you are free from niggers, chinks, spics, and kikes?

Forum Clout
Almost nowhere is protected for just Whites. The government literally buses hoards of niggers and spics from the third world into every neighborhood that they can. We just got a dozen "refugee" families from Afghanistan in a town near me that was taxpayer funded. Where would you live in America where you are free from niggers, chinks, spics, and kikes?
Have to go to a harsh remote area devoid of services. Once there, if you spy any, you can shoot them for sport.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I did it.

Left my home state and only told a few people other than my family.

One friend gave me the "sure you'll leave" attitude and his face sure was red a few weeks later when he invited me to Buffalo Wild Wings and I told him I moved 1700 miles away and can't show up.

Few people were upset with me, but I just don't care.

Forum Clout
I've been playing with the idea of just leaving where im at and starting over some where new and mostly white. I've already made the effort in never seeing my family again, so no reason why I should just go off the grid as much as possible. I've gotten up and uprooted before, why not again? This time away from niggers and jews.
Same here man. Upper peninsula Michigan is calling my name

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
imageedit_35_6436808865.jpg

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Try Serbia, it worked for Joshua Faggot Null Moon. And by worked, I mean he's still a fat virgin incel.