• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm telling Ronnie B to go back to the way he USED TO BE

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Bennington was on before R&F ended. Back then it was exactly what it is now. I assume he's still talking Tarantino and Basquiat on a daily basis because that's what it always was going to be.

The Ron in command of a room full of hysterical man-children is gone. The intricate and fine-edged drama of R&F can't be re-manufactured. He can't play off against the J&S almonds and wrasslin' show. He's just doing a radio show now.

Was Ron not Fez's meal ticket? Earl's? Hicks'? A thousand other people who coasted or deserved booting but Ron protected? Ron also always made fun of being "qualified" to talk on air.

You say you respect Howard's business decision more, but don't want an older radio host doing a show with his daughter for a safe audience in a shrinking market. Sensible and respectable business decision.

Your expectations are not aligned to reality.

edit: I saw you call me Daddy, @JohnnyComeLately It's too late to take it back and now it's awkward forever.

I'm not expecting him to recapture anything from the past, the fact he goes on Legion of Skanks kind of kills that whole feeble old man gimmick, just trying to play nice? If you can even find a recent clip uploaded by anyone who could give enough of a shit to hear it let alone pirate it: Listen to his wetmouth and NPR whisper. Shit I wonder why the market is shrinking? I told you cocksuckers TO SELL SELL SELL.

Gail stinks on ice. My only expectation is someone being handed a role in such a shrunken market actually attend work. And your newborn children aren't competing for your attention when you actually do show up.

Yeah I get it, he wants to milk the little doggy company and scam his daughter a nice little fake kardashian styled career.
If that's how he wants to spend his time at least he's making money while decaying hopelessly in a defeated tone of voice while his dopey daughter waits for her turn to talk.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I'm not expecting him to recapture anything from the past, the fact he goes on Legion of Skanks kind of kills that whole feeble old man gimmick, just trying to play nice? If you can even find a recent clip uploaded by anyone who could give enough of a shit to hear it let alone pirate it: Listen to his wetmouth and NPR whisper. Shit I wonder why the market is shrinking? I told you cocksuckers TO SELL SELL SELL.

Gail stinks on ice. My only expectation is someone being handed a role in such a shrunken market actually attend work. And your newborn children aren't competing for your attention when you actually do show up.

Yeah I get it, he wants to milk the little doggy company and scam his daughter a nice little fake kardashian styled career.
If that's how he wants to spend his time at least he's making money while decaying hopelessly in a defeated tone of voice while his dopey daughter waits for her turn to talk.
All the talk shows are a snooze. That's the Sirius line up. Big Jay hosts and Dan Soder is a guest on LoS but The Bonfire is shit. Might as well demand they quit because they are much funnier and entertaining elsewhere. Won't even mention J&S. Expecting anything from that company is a mistake.

Gail does stink. Has done since the start and only gotten worse. That's nothing new. The entire show staff needs shit-canning and starting over. But that would be a different show for a different audience.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
All the talk shows are a snooze. That's the Sirius line up. Big Jay hosts and Dan Soder is a guest on LoS but The Bonfire is shit. Might as well demand they quit because they are much funnier and entertaining elsewhere. Won't even mention J&S. Expecting anything from that company is a mistake.

Gail does stink. Has done since the start and only gotten worse. That's nothing new. The entire show staff needs shit-canning and starting over. But that would be a different show for a different audience.
There isn’t a single decent show remaining. Not on satellite, not on terrestrial. Podcasts completely usurped the market, but they aren’t a true replacement unless they’re live. That’s the thing I miss most - real-time reactions & bits related to the news of that day as it occurs

G

There isn’t a single decent show remaining. Not on satellite, not on terrestrial. Podcasts completely usurped the market, but they aren’t a true replacement unless they’re live. That’s the thing I miss most - real-time reactions & bits related to the news of that day as it occurs
I feels ya brotha! I truly miss having a daily live show to listen to.

I can't believe that no one notable has done this yet. I believe that luis has mentioned that doing a daily OnA style show is a goal, but until they have an app it's not going to happen.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
He probably made the same money. Plus how many more doors would've opened from working with Howard? How's Stuttering John doing? KC? Jackie?

They all have the ability to coast on their time spent there, compare the numbers of them talking about Howard vs. Dave's sport show

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Wait, that was real?

My God, do adults even have to EAT their childhood?
Behold, American capitalism at its finest:

1649277965105.png