• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm sure this went well..

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
She is clearly using an age old tactic where if she gets into an argument than she doesnt have to fuck him for a few days. So ant will either offer to buy her something she has been wanting or she will find another reason to fight and cut him off for a few more days.
I'm not sure Nana being denied sex with a grown woman is a punishment for the old ghoul

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He’s actually starting to look like less of a complete faggot. But still, walking in on the first day with a large instrument case is a rookie mistake
Yeah, being a band nerd isnt really an ideal way to start high school. Especially a violin. Not sure how redneck southern high schools roll but the band and drama kids just stuck to themselves when I was in school.