• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm sure this went well..

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Gay.jpg

CreepyUncleAndProstitute.jpg

"Professor Anthony" and Warren currently have the same education level.

:image_9253_lg:

Forum Clout
"Three for $25 at Target!" lisped Andy Espresso, as he handed his young nephew his second favorite second shirt. "Let's see how that looks...OOOOOOHHHH...FABULOUS!" he exclaimed, as he twirled and pranced in glee. "You're going to be the BELLE of the BALL!" he squealed, clasping his fingers together daintily.

"Ummm, uh, yeah. Thanks, Uncle Andy". "Just wear it until you leave, he's the only one in the family with any money. You gotta stay on his good side" thought his young nephew.

A single tear streamed down Andy's weathered, cratered face. "It's just that (sniff) you remind me SO MUCH of me when I was your age. You're gonna be slaying so much puss soon! Now make sure you come and visit Uncle Andy down in Greenville, ya hear?" Andy giggled. He minced in and gave his young nephew a hug.

"Fuck me! I remind him of HIM? Oh...God no. Does that mean I'm like him too? No...no...that's impossible. I like girls, I'm sure of it. And I've never vamped or sashayed in my life!" thought his horrified young nephew.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
"Three for $25 at Target!" lisped Andy Espresso, as he handed his young nephew his second favorite second shirt. "Let's see how that looks...OOOOOOHHHH...FABULOUS!" he exclaimed, as he twirled and pranced in glee. "You're going to be the BELLE of the BALL!" he squealed, clasping his fingers together daintily.

"Ummm, uh, yeah. Thanks, Uncle Andy". "Just wear it until you leave, he's the only one in the family with any money. You gotta stay on his good side" thought his young nephew.

A single tear streamed down Andy's weathered, cratered face. "It's just that (sniff) you remind me SO MUCH of me when I was your age. You're gonna be slaying so much puss soon! Now make sure you come and visit Uncle Andy down in Greenville, ya hear?" Andy giggled. He minced in and gave his young nephew a hug.

"Fuck me! I remind him of HIM? Oh...God no. Does that mean I'm like him too? No...no...that's impossible. I like girls, I'm sure of it. And I've never vamped or sashayed in my life!" thought his horrified young nephew.
Can you make a book of these they kill me.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
She probably fucking despises Anthony like everyone else
She is clearly using an age old tactic where if she gets into an argument than she doesnt have to fuck him for a few days. So ant will either offer to buy her something she has been wanting or she will find another reason to fight and cut him off for a few more days.