I’m so sorry, Rick

MonsterSteve

Age.
I think one of two things happened here:
  • The organizers finally realized what a stupid and meaningless fucking idea it is to give a presentation about building cities inside of poisonous gas clouds on a planet made of poison with a poisonous atmosphere. I deem this unlikely because the people running this are morons.
  • Pat's lazy ass never worked on a presentation for this and had to ask them to cancel it because he had nothing to say. I think this is what happened because Pat is fat and lazy and also fat.
The 2nd part is most likely. He can’t just stand there reciting Wikipedia, and he for sure can’t remember some 30m to - 1 hour presentation about things he knows nothing about and would need to memorize. He’s a retard who barely graduated high school.

Kurt_Love

The 2nd part is most likely. He can’t just stand there reciting Wikipedia, and he for sure can’t remember some 30m to - 1 hour presentation about things he knows nothing about and would need to memorize. He’s a retard who barely graduated high school.
Zero chance Rick voluntarily canceled on his own. He knows he's Raven's smart boy so he sure the fuck isn't worried about not being prepared and this is his only chance to have any audience thinking he's a cool expert. He gets to these things a day early to sit at the end of hotel bars begging for anyone to ask why he's important.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Wrong. His hand selling blocks were canceled also. It looks like he's been completely wiped from the Penguicon 2024 site. I wonder if he stiffed them on payment.
Saw this and thought Niki had reserved a room
IMG_2844.jpeg

FeedNanaOgura

I'm the Sexiest.
  • The organizers finally realized what a stupid and meaningless fucking idea it is to give a presentation about building cities inside of poisonous gas clouds on a planet made of poison with a poisonous atmosphere. I deem this unlikely because the people running this are morons.
Patrick's ass has produced more poisonous gas clouds than Venus could hold.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
  • Pat's lazy ass never worked on a presentation for this and had to ask them to cancel it because he had nothing to say. I think this is what happened because Pat is fat and lazy and also fat.
He spent an hour on Wikipedia! What else could he know?!

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
I thought this was a con for playing games? Bunch of creepy panels and discussions
View attachment 194828
View attachment 194830View attachment 194832View attachment 194833
View attachment 194835

View attachment 194834
View attachment 194836
View attachment 194837
View attachment 194838
View attachment 194839
View attachment 194840
They wanted the police, FBI and National Guard to be on hand for their weirdo con.
I wonder if this programming was even too weird for Pat? It’s shocking.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
I thought this was a con for playing games? Bunch of creepy panels and discussions
View attachment 194828
View attachment 194830View attachment 194832View attachment 194833
View attachment 194835

View attachment 194834
View attachment 194836
View attachment 194837
View attachment 194838
View attachment 194839
View attachment 194840
They wanted the police, FBI and National Guard to be on hand for their weirdo con.
It’s a cult. I know several people who would be into a table top/TCG con but would be absolutely revolted by these sodomites and their panels. This shit is geared to SWFA and retards like Chris Chan. No wonder Rick feels like an Alpha at these cons, it’s filled with subhuman scum.