• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm so sorry, Paul.

G

1812 was a Tie you Maple Nigger. Congrats on being as successful against us as Korea. That said i'd gladly flip you for who would eat Valentina's ass and box first
I look at starting some shit and having the white house burned down, an invasion of Canada unsuccessful and none of your projected war achievements met as unsuccessful. Even by the most generous standards people call that war a draw lol.

Nice patriotic revisionist history, stupid.

Forum Clout
Apparently you can now go to jail in the US just for writing erotica about children! What happened to free speech!?!
ohhhhhhhh, so thats the real reason why josh moon was raising all that money, its to pay for his upcoming trial. For those of you who dont know, back in the day moon (owner of kiwifarms) used to run a "u.s. legal" pedophile site called 16chan /phile/ board. Except by his own admissions it often had illegal materials hosted on it. Not a good person. Apparently it may not be as legal as he thought it was!

Forum Clout
I look at starting some shit and having the white house burned down, an invasion of Canada unsuccessful and none of your projected war achievements met as unsuccessful. Even by the most generous standards people call that war a draw lol.

Nice patriotic revisionist history, stupid.
What? Don’t be a silly goose (pardon the harsh language). 1812 is widely recognized as status quo ante bellum at worst. The USA finally got respect from Europe, which was a big goal because one of the big issues pushing the US towards war was our sailors being impressed into the British navy. In fact, because of the delay in news traveling overseas, our massive victory at new orleans didn’t figure into the peace negotiations at all. If it did, 1812 would’ve been a decisive victory