• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm so sorry, Paul.

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout

Apparently you can now go to jail in the US just for writing erotica about children! What happened to free speech!?!

In unrelated news does anyone know if any of the stories Paul wrote included under-18 characters?

sosorrypaul.png

paul2.jpg

Forum Clout
They didn't loose, Germany did, Nazis started NASA and got absorbed into the US and Russian science programs
I don't believe that's correct. In fact it might be backward.

The Nazi's insistance on inserting loyal party members up and down the chain of command in the German army no matter their competence certainly weakened the German military and the war effort. Many incompetent Nazis replaced professional, veteran, trained Germans in the military to the detriment of the Germans as a whole.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I don't believe that's correct. In fact it might be backward.

The Nazi's insistance on inserting loyal party members up and down the chain of command in the German army no matter their competence certainly weakened the German military and the war effort. Many incompetent Nazis replaced professional, veteran, trained Germans in the military to the detriment of the Germans as a whole.
Wait a minute… are you saying the government is retarded, no matter the government?

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Why are nazis bad? I mean sure they lost the war but you can't win 'em all.
Their propaganda was just as bad as those people.

nazi uniforms were awful. Their tanks sucked. And the thing they were know for, logistics, falls apart under scrutiny.

Good idea stretching supply lines into Africa retards.

Kriegsmarine was fucking trash. Imagine getting cucked by the britfag navy lol.

Nice stalingrad, stupid.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
1812, Vietnam, Afghanistan.

America has taken more Ls than the Nazis and the Confederacy combined
Because the Confederacy and Nazis only had the chance to take one L, child.

Americas “L’s” you listed , for any other country, would be a death kneel for the Empire. Britain basically got dismantled because of their L in the Suez Crisis.

Look at our “W’s.” We beat the British. They came back for vengeance in 1812 and we still faced little to no repercussions. We fucked over the French by swindling them out of Lousiannas territory. We fucked over the Mexicans by taking their entire territory in North America. We fucked over the Spanish by taking all their little pathetic islands, just because we wanted to pretty much. We entered WWI, did nothing, and still came out as heroes. Our service in WWII was a turning point of the war. Korea was a PR disaster but we won. We fucked over the Russians by getting Alaska.

The only “L’s” we took were against Cuba and the Vietnamese. I wouldn’t even count Afghanistan as a fuck up because we’ve kneecapped them to the point where they can never be anything more than a bunch of terrorists riding around in Toyotas.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Zoomers really don't know Geography. Mexico is totally in North America as is everything down to Panama and Caribbean. North America has way more countries than south
1707682929992.png

By “Mexico” I meant Spain. We call it the Mexican American war and I already mentioned how we fucked over Spain in the ensuing Spanish American war, so I didn’t want to repeat it twice.

Forum Clout
View attachment 182225
By “Mexico” I meant Spain. We call it the Mexican American war and I already mentioned how we fucked over Spain in the ensuing Spanish American war, so I didn’t want to repeat it twice.
Yeah that makes more sense.

Taking the Phillipines is the funniest part, they got their shit kicked in so bad it went across the ocean

I guess that means we're responsible for creating Mexicans.