• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I’m so sorry, Paul. Please don’t blow your fucking brains out

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Why do these losers have zero senses of humor/complete inability to laugh at themselves? Not a single one that’s been trolled has laughed it off and said “good one”. They all have this weird martyr complex. It’s strange
The what has four wheels and flies bit is fuckin funny. Even if my name would be Paul and I was a giant fag that shit would be funny I mean come on.

G

Why do these losers have zero senses of humor/complete inability to laugh at themselves? Not a single one that’s been trolled has laughed it off and said “good one”. They all have this weird martyr complex. It’s strange

If you look back to our childhood...that kid that always got bullied deserved every bit of it. Kids have this primal, raw determiner embedded in them as to where you fit in the grand scheme of things. It's just an expedient thing for evolution or sumptin. The lashing out on misfits is wrongly defined as "bullying", it is just their cherubic, raw, primal 'rebellion' and 'outrage' against outrageous and anti-social behavior.

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Forum Clout
If you look back to our childhood...that kid that always got bullied deserved every bit of it. Kids have this primal, raw determiner embedded in them as to where you fit in the grand scheme of things. It's just an expedient thing for evolution or sumptin. The lashing out on misfits is wrongly defined as "bullying", it is just their cherubic, raw, primal 'rebellion' and 'outrage' against outrageous and anti-social behavior.
Damn. That’s a pretty convincing argument.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Plus, a lot of bullied kids actually make something out of themselves and credit the bullying for giving them the impetus to work hard to accomplish their goals. The soy faggots we have today are because of helicopter parents and anti-bullying policies. Bring back the swirlie!

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Can we take a moment to recognize that at Gwyneth Paltrows lowest point in her life, she ate bread.

She ate things worse than bread.

2472.jpg

Forum Clout
I have a 26 year old nephew whose hot wife told him that she wanted a divorce two weeks before Christmas. On Christmas Eve, he told me that he's really depressed and doesn't want to even get out of bed. I ruined Christmas by telling him that men don't talk like that. We need another great depression.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
I have a 26 year old nephew whose hot wife told him that she wanted a divorce two weeks before Christmas. On Christmas Eve, he told me that he's really depressed and doesn't want to even get out of bed. I ruined Christmas by telling him that men don't talk like that. We need another great depression.
Stoicism just isn't a thing anymore. You're supposed to publicly wallow any time you struggle now. Kids take "mental health days" off of school now. This culture is generating an inordinate amount of people with no coping skills.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Hey, Paul. "Trolls" say they want you to kill yourself because they instinctively know you're bad for the gene pool and want you to stay clear of it. Have you considered self-castration?
Unfortunately castration just doesnt do the trick Mew. I read a study about sex offenders and how they chemically castrated them, and the vast majority just moved onto inserting objects/fingers/etc into their victims. There is no cure for that disease.