• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

“I’m paid to think and write about these things”

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Even if you had a perfect molecular generator machine, you couldn't create dirt.

Even if you had a perfect time machine, you couldn't ever go back to 1776.

Even if you could turn invisible you wouldn't be able to turn your clothes invisible too.

You have to trust me on all of this. I'm writing an erotic thriller about the temptations of Tiny Tim.

midwit

Forum Clout
I would pay money to get a step-by-step tutorial on exactly how he managed to convince a publisher to give him 100k- even just once- in the first place.

I'm obv not going to read Pat's horseshit books and I acknowledge that some people are retarded but have a special gift in a particular field, etc. But there is zero fuckin' chance that this brain can write something interesting. How did he pull it off the first time? Pops was covered in cum at the rodeo so it's not like it was nepotism?

BudDickman

Forum Clout
I would pay money to get a step-by-step tutorial on exactly how he managed to convince a publisher to give him 100k- even just once- in the first place.

I'm obv not going to read Pat's horseshit books and I acknowledge that some people are retarded but have a special gift in a particular field, etc. But there is zero fuckin' chance that this brain can write something interesting. How did he pull it off the first time? Pops was covered in cum at the rodeo so it's not like it was nepotism?
He didn't. He got a $24k advance for three books, which he never earned out.