• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm not really given a choice

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout

31-A0-D894-34-A2-418-C-AB7-B-8-CDE0-B3648-BB.jpg

Oh I get it now

G

Literally every single person who has stopped responding isn't fucked with anymore. Remember Jon Pavlovitz? Dude was talking about meeting with the FBI to get Opie and "Apostle Thomas" arrested. We all thought he was the next Fatrick for sure, but even he took the hint and hasn't been brought up in months

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Patrick's a special case, as well as being Mama Raven's special little boy. It's not enough for him to simply cease engaging with us. He's also got to stop being such a fucking cunt to others online. You can't cry out about being a victim if you are constantly belittling others for disagreeing.

We're trying to make him a better person. Josh Fonner died trying to rehabilitate Joseph Colleen Cumia. We carry on his dream.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Remember Jon Pavlovitz? Dude was talking about meeting with the FBI to get Opie and "Apostle Thomas" arrested. We all thought he was the next Fatrick for sure, but even he took the hint and hasn't been brought up in months

I like to bring him up every now and again solely to infuriate Rick by showing how much better he is at Twitter. In fact, let's take a look at John's recent Twitter numbers...

d7bcac4684501778e325c3687db9461d.PNG

Look at those follower numbers, the tasteful ratio. Oh my god, he even has a checkmark.

Oh pig. Is there anything you're not terrible at?

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
We're trying to make him a better person. Josh Fonner died trying to rehabilitate Joseph Colleen Cumia. We carry on his dream.
I wasn't lingering then, did he do himself or was it a fat unhealthy disease like diabetes or something?

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Logan Lynn left it alone, still managed to get a bunch of publicity out of his beating and nobody fucks with him to this day.

He doesn't make 130 Twitter posts a day about how he is beating the cyberstalkers and will murder any trolls if he sees them.

Hell, even Joe figured it out eventually for the most part. That boomer retard still gets a bit, but the reality of the correlation between combative engagement and push back seems to gotten through after years. Joe gets a fraction of the fuckery he got 4 years ago.

Only this autistic cow seems to still have the foolish idea that copy pasting his felony warning, endlessly engaging everybody who even minimally picks on him and calling names and threatening people, will somehow end with him winning against the internet. Not only has he made sure a large number of people here will continue until the end of time... He's dramatically increased the negative attention and number of people interested in giving him the business.

Jizz

Forum Clout
Patrick's a special case, as well as being Mama Raven's special little boy. It's not enough for him to simply cease engaging with us. He's also got to stop being such a fucking cunt to others online. You can't cry out about being a victim if you are constantly belittling others for disagreeing.

rip in power ronin, we know you're up in heaven in the great buffet in the sky looking down on this site!

XTKiZis.jpg