• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm not fat, don't have bitch tits, and wife is quite beautiful, children

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
Forum Clout
yEB8SRR.png

For the information you entered:

Height: 6 feet, 0 inches

Weight: 220 pounds

Your BMI is 29.8, indicating your weight is in the Overweight category for adults of your height.

For your height, a healthy weight range would be from 136 to 184 pounds.

People who are overweight or obese are at higher risk for chronic conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, and high cholesterol.

*He's not 6 feet tall*

G

For the information you entered:

Height: 6 feet, 0 inches

Weight: 220 pounds

Your BMI is 29.8, indicating your weight is in the Overweight category for adults of your height.

For your height, a healthy weight range would be from 136 to 184 pounds.

People who are overweight or obese are at higher risk for chronic conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, and high cholesterol.

*He's not 6 feet tall*

A half marathon runner huh? Watch out boys, a real Olympian athlete over here.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
cunt isn't even sucking in his gut! if shown this picture 'no stlaker still not fat.' he thinks he bench 250lbs... Or was it 350? Can't remember but it was ludicrous. Imagine being a fat rub of goo, noodly arms, flabby belly, soft effeminate chubby toddler hands and that fat head like a fucking currant bun... Imagine the psychology behind being that and unironically stating ' I'm an actual tough guy' and bragging about being in bar brawls and that time he waffled on about making some troublemakers leave the bar with just one look.