• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I’m in shape, child

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
A12-A5442-6-C67-469-E-9907-3-EED92-A6-B2-BA.jpg

"...any of them."
refuses to acknowledge Carol in any way

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout

"...any of them."
Or like half the board. I've been involved with sports and working out since I was a kid and have an actual home gym. Plenty of people here very obviously lift and have displayed knowledge of it far greater than Fatso has ever shown. It's just such a fucking asinine thing to say you're in better shape than any group of people you've never met, even if you aren't a giant tub of lard who gets noticeably out of breath clearing inch of snow. He really lives in a pathetic fantasy world where nobody who dislikes him could ever be better than him.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Or like half the board. I've been involved with sports and working out since I was a kid and have an actual home gym. Plenty of people here very obviously lift and have displayed knowledge of it far greater than Fatso has ever shown. It's just such a fucking asinine thing to say you're in better shape than any group of people you've never met, even if you aren't a giant tub of lard who gets noticeably out of breath clearing inch of snow.

This fat fuck probably gets gassed shoveling his tiny driveway

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I hit the gym 5 days a week. I do cardio, core and lift. Upper MWF, lower TT. I also played football, wrestled and played baseball in high school, on the Varsity squad in all three sports.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

"...any of them."
lol, this is just like all those fags on 4chan/reddit etc who respond to someone like me saying "yea I need to lose weight, I feel like crap" by claiming it's really just my insecurity and I need a better body image. They just want to claim to be superior to someone they clearly aren't

G

Or like half the board. I've been involved with sports and working out since I was a kid and have an actual home gym. Plenty of people here very obviously lift and have displayed knowledge of it far greater than Fatso has ever shown. It's just such a fucking asinine thing to say you're in better shape than any group of people you've never met, even if you aren't a giant tub of lard who gets noticeably out of breath clearing inch of snow. He really lives in a pathetic fantasy world where nobody who dislikes him could ever be better than him.
I lift weights on a somewhat regular basis but I like to drink whiskey and eat bad food so while I have muscles I also have some stomach fat. I fully admit I'm fat and Rick is fatter than I am and he doesn't have any muscles at all. I know what he would look like if he lifted on a regular basis because I literally see it every day, although my diet is somewhat cleaner than his so I'm not as fat. He's not in shape. He's just not. He is fat though.