• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I’m in shape, child

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
His fat head and neck would beg to differ.

5CDD4A48-3AD3-4B1C-AF40-F22D5B5860F2.jpeg

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Pat is incapable of being a casual enthusiast of anything. The fucking guy has had the gym set up for what - two weeks? - and he can't shut the fuck up about it. Meanwhile he's 80lbs overweight with zero muscle definition and no intention of macro'ing or taking it seriously at all.

What's really funny is that the guy could cut down to 5% body fat and he'll still never lose that infantile mug of his. He's so pumped full of estrogen from his shit diet that he'll never be able to turn it around.

Keep lifting, tho, fat boy. 😂

Snake

Forum Clout
I believe in not taking care of myself, with a unbalanced diet, in a rigorous Twitter routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll eat an entire Entemann's crumb cake as I call people child on Twitter. I can do a thousand now.

Last edited:

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
At his weight he needs to abandon any plans of being ripped or agile and lean into powerlifting hardcore. He should just do starting strength or StrongLifts for a year and then figure it out.

However, pro athlete Pat is too smart to follow someone else’s split, he’ll figure it out since he knows best

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
You just fucking know he goes into thoracic flexion immediately upon pulling from the floor. Only a matter of time till he severely fucks up his lower back
Don’t forget he already claims he suffered a hernia cutting his fingernails years ago. Undisciplined deadlifts in the worst possible environment will certainly be good for that.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Pat is incapable of being a casual enthusiast of anything. The fucking guy has had the gym set up for what - two weeks? - and he can't shut the fuck up about it. Meanwhile he's 80lbs overweight with zero muscle definition and no intention of macro'ing or taking it seriously at all.

What's really funny is that the guy could cut down to 5% body fat and he'll still never lose that infantile mug of his. He's so pumped full of estrogen from his shit diet that he'll never be able to turn it around.

Keep lifting, tho, fat boy. 😂
It’s true he does nothing casually. Everything he does he immediately becomes an expert in and knows more than anyone about.

“No, FBI Agent, child. That’s not how a hollowpoint works, the ballistic gel is lying, little one.”

“No other lifeguard, child. I can sew anyones leg together with dental floss and a basketball needle. What do you mean where would you find a basketball needle at a public Pool? Just go get it, little one.”

“No Mr Judge, child. I said them making fun of me on Reddit is cyberstalking, I decide what is proTocol here, not you. So put them in prison immediately, Judge child.”

“No personal trainer, sweet summer child. That’s not how you do a deadlift, you bend at the back, not at the knees. Sorry you’re so stupid child, i can’t help you.”

“No Adrienne, child. You don’t want to divorce me, little one. I’m the only man who will marry you and give you a child,

G

Wrong again, atalker. He has been working out, consistently, for over a decade, and runs 3 times. A week. I'm sorry you're so bad, at this.
It's comical. He says he works out constantly but then he says shit like the OP. If you've been working out consistently for over a decade, you're not getting DOMS every fucking day. He just has to oink about working out in the hopes that one or more of the women he simps over give him a pity like. Rick doesn't rate a pity fuck or even a pity handy. All he gets is a pity like on Twitter.