• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm in my mid 30s and have never seen an episode of Friends.

G

It was a good show but relied to heavy on the Cheersesque Sam and Diane dynamic (Ross and Rachel) for far too long.

I like the fact that it triggers the fuck out of younger millennials and Gen-Z because the networks didn't cater to niggers, spics, and fags back in the 90's. Even though it's set in NYC there are hardly any minorities in it (kind of like Seinfeld). For those reasons alone, I still like it and will watch an episode here and there-
You're half black, yet still carry these based opinions, I love it.

G

That's a better description of Home Improvement.
LEAVE HOME IMPROVEMENT OUT OF THIS!

intro-1568386995.jpg

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I like the fact that it triggers the fuck out of younger millennials and Gen-Z because the networks didn't cater to niggers, spics, and fags back in the 90's. Even though it's set in NYC there are hardly any minorities in it (kind of like Seinfeld). For those reasons alone, I still like it and will watch an episode here and there-
Ross was Jewish so those saying it had no minorities are the real racists and you should tell them that

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
It was a chick show that was just about good enough for the boyfriend to sit through. Pretty good formula. It was very influencial - although probably not to anything worthwhile.

Chandler was enough of a piece of shit to give people a trashing. Phoebe was also a really nasty bitch, but the actress did a good job of making her seem 'kookie'. Joey was a dumb, lecherous wop.

I can't remember any of the plotlines actually. But there were a lot of jokes per minutes, and some of them joked pretty good. It's like McDonalds - I'll probably never eat there for the rest of my life. But if I had to, I could do it.