• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm in my mid 30s and have never seen an episode of Friends.

G

I just watched my first ever clip. The "pivot" scene that everyone has always told me to watch. I didn't laugh. I guess I'm broken?

I grew up watching Seinfeld and my dad would always skip Friends and leave the TV to me when it came on.
I have no idea what you’re referring to, you sexy latin asshole. I love Jewish chicks like Lisa Kudrow so I tried Friends but tapped out early. Just couldn’t get into it.

Seinfeld was probably the first adult show I was allowed to watch. It’d show up on the old WPIX channel in NYC and I’d watch that or Cheers before falling asleep. Good times.

Brenton Torrent

Forum Clout
Friends was cornball as fuck but the writing was consistently solid for a good chunk of it's decade long run. It's simple, broad humour for the masses,. It's not the fucking Office.

If you can look past the constant, inane audience laughter and the above mentioned corny shit, it's a very re-watchable, funny sitcom with memorable episodes.

Mind you, I used to watch the reruns every morning and would regularly crank one out to Monica and Rachel so maybe I'm looking at it through cum stained glasses.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
It was a good show but relied too heavily on the Cheersesque Sam and Diane dynamic (Ross and Rachel) for far too long.

I like the fact that it triggers the fuck out of younger millennials and Gen-Z because the networks didn't cater to niggers, spics, and fags back in the 90's. Even though it's set in NYC there are hardly any minorities in it (kind of like Seinfeld). For those reasons alone, I still like it and will watch an episode here and there-

Last edited: