• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Im going to slap paul weimer of horton inc and call him a sissy 😉

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Screenshot-20240408-121618-Chrome.jpg
I, too, disbelieve things that never occur.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Kathryn Morton aka "@Loerwyn"

Probably a tranny from the pronouns, refusal to use a real picture anywhere and the low tone grunts on that train video.

Also, got kicked off X, probably for tranny rage aggressive posting https://twitter.com/Loerwyn

WEIRD NEWS UPDATE: Yes, it's a troon.

The only women who think about Paul Weimer with anything but disgust are mentally ill defectives with a shitpussy

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
They suffer from undiagnosed autism
Screenshot-20240408-122918-Chrome.jpg

Imagine struggling to find a doctor to win the right to claim your very own pet disability. Doctor after doctor says no, you're not actually retarded, you're just a bigtime faggot, but you won't be brushed off. You WILL be officially an austist if it kills you.

Tell you what Kathryn, I'll diagnose you right now with Walmart Mobility Scooter Syndrome because I can feel your obesity through your words.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I dont think anyone can be more pathetic than Uncle Paul. This is a man in his 50s? Holy shit.
It’s like when you have that one family member who thinks they’re “unlucky in love” so you entertain their horseshit at family gatherings while in your head you just keep repeating “no dude you just suck”.

Stent

ProHo
Forum Clout
I bet his mother would shake her head and say "I blame myself, Paul. I knew you were a wormy little cocksucker and I said to everyone you'd grow out of it."

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
That "you deserve love" bullshit is so silly. Are you going to give it to him Kathryn? No?
And how can someone who reads as much as Paul does be so poor at constructing a sentence. "Utterly either"? Nice tautology, stupid.
I saw something similar on instagram. It was wanna them crackhead/homeless interviews of some fat diabetic slob. Some E-thot says he’s a cute guy. Unsurprisingly she was smashed in the comments.