• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I’m being fucking sued. Nobody is safe. That’s why I’m not posting now.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
Buy something a little extravagant that you like every now and then as a personal reward for your hard work. You might lighten up a little.

I’m sure that XXXL shirt you’ve had your eye on at the Burlington Coat Factory is still in stock!
Yes yes fat jokes and deflection. Please answer the chair questions. They’re very important.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Yes yes fat jokes and deflection. Please answer the chair questions. They’re very important.

Angry back and forths online about chairs isn’t good for anybody involved.

You know that, right?

Even the guy who pays to host this place largely remains on the outside looking in, and mostly communicates through gnomic comments and lets others fill in the blanks.

Learn something from that.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
Angry back and forths online about chairs isn’t good for anybody involved.

You know that, right?

Even the guy who pays to host this place largely remains on the outside looking in, and mostly communicates through gnomic comments and lets others fill in the blanks.

Learn something from that.
I don’t think they have gaming chairs in Oman.