• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm at a Christmas parade in small town Georgia. AMA thread

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Emmanuel county TWU
Baldwin represent.

Screenshot_20221203_140152.jpg

FranksWirecutters

Forum Clout
Shit! Buy you a beer at The Brick sometime.
I did the responsible thing and didn't over spend on a house with 50 acres because everything is in terrible shape that people are trying to sell unless you go 700k but I don't want that mortgage. Once I get the acres separate we can act out Surviving the Game around the bonfire.

FranksWirecutters

Forum Clout
So you’re by yourself at a parade taking pictures of your dog to post on a 2006 dead radio forum.
I bet everyone around you thinks you’re a huge faggot
No hard feelings
No, my wife was there too. That's why I stopped posting when the parade started because the wholesome started. Posted before about it but people are hurting right now. Our dogs make people happy because they're a breed that they remember their grandparents having and they remind people of better times. Kids love them because the older is a therapy dog and that's what she knows.

I could have posted us but we're not Mullens. We were just out doing something with the community.

It's a little faggy but we've been more blessed than we deserve and if we can help people get through this we do.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I did the responsible thing and didn't over spend on a house with 50 acres because everything is in terrible shape that people are trying to sell unless you go 700k but I don't want that mortgage. Once I get the acres separate we can act out Surviving the Game around the bonfire.
That's a tough one man.

My hometown has gotten more and more niggerish and even if you live further in the sticks or have a compound you still have to go to a town full of hateful niggers to shop.

WV looks pretty white, and cheap. Wouldn't be a winter place tho, would need a caretaker.