“I’m a toughie! I tell it like it is! I’m Jim “Worm” Nortman! Shaddup, stupid!”

What a legacy the edge lord worm has left after calling people niggers, faggots, and peon sandwich-fetching interns for so many multimillion dollar shock jock years:

D190CB09-0CE1-468A-ACA9-D1C175B5C2AC.jpeg

CAREFUL BOYS, WORMIE’s A REAL TOUGHIE! He used to purposefully not rewind his DVD’s from RedBox and he once urinated on a dying homeless man!

He never even finished the payments on that podcast industrial generator! Now, WHO WANTS A CLOBBERIN’?!!

Jimmy lives with a man who cosplays as a vapid, soulless, materialistic whore, and he all but dares everyone he knows to not play along with his depraved sex fantasies, lest they be labeled as being "intolerant". I hope his story someday ends with him locked in some sort of secure mental health facility, smearing his feces on the padded walls while screaming "NIKKI!" over and over.

Jimmy lives with a man who cosplays as a vapid, soulless, materialistic whore, and he all but dares everyone he knows to not play along with his depraved sex fantasies, lest they be labeled as being "intolerant". I hope his story someday ends with him locked in some sort of secure mental health facility, smearing his feces on the padded walls while screaming "NIKKI!" over and over.
Revenge of the Cis brought this up Nikki's not even a Sue Lighting type of tranny , Nikki's looks like he should be on the TV show Vikings

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
you've gotta be a fucking psycho to eat only eggwhites, probably only 'cus it reminds him of coom

The yolk contains all the nutrients. The cholesterol in it is good cholesterol, ESPECIALLY if it's grass fed. Egg whites have protein but not much else, it's a waste.

There was a thread on here arguing that liking trannies didn't make you gay, even citing psychologists and other jews. Wonder how they felt after Nortone put a ring on Wulfgar's finger.

Look, love who you want as long as they're not a fucking child, it's fine by me. Whether you're straight or gay, just don't throw shit in my face, it's annoying.

And what annoys me about his is that he's trying to market it! If your wife isn't talented enough to make her own way, you don't force this shit. Your marriage isn't supposed to be a business venture, you nonce.

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
The yolk contains all the nutrients. The cholesterol in it is good cholesterol, ESPECIALLY if it's grass fed. Egg whites have protein but not much else, it's a waste.

Look, love who you want as long as they're not a fucking child, it's fine by me. Whether you're straight or gay, just don't throw shit in my face, it's annoying.

And what annoys me about his is that he's trying to market it! If your wife isn't talented enough to make her own way, you don't force this shit. Your marriage isn't supposed to be a business venture, you nonce.
Grass fed eggs nigga

PHONY!!!!!!!! Eeewwwwww!!!

This 'relationship' between Jimmy and this man, a male prostitute, is going to end up in an acrimonious, explosively hostile separation. There may even be violence and murder involved.

Why? A few reasons:

- A lifestyle based on an abject falsehood ("a man can become a woman") cannot last for a couple of months or so. The human psyche is adapted to detect lies and misinformation. The human mind cannot tolerate the presence of falsehood for very long. It grates on you, the same way that an annoying roommate or spouse grates on you; eventually you snap and lash out at the source of your irritation.

- I know Jimmy well enough that he cannot maintain a relationship with anyone without it deteriorating into bitterness and hatred. Even if his ""husband"" were a real, actual woman (which he is not). Let's say Jimmy were married to his previous object of infatuation: Kelsey Cook. Even if he somehow convinced her to marry him, they would be divorced in less than 12 months, just because Jim is incapable of loving anyone, not even himself.

- Alluding to the above: although we all call Jim "gay", which he is, he's one of those gay men who want to be married to an actual woman, and wants to fuck men on the side. He's fucking a man now, but this doesn't make him happy. He desperately, desperately, wanted to be married to Kelsey Cook (a real woman, unlike his current boyfriend). His ideal lifestyle was thus: married to Kelsey, and fuck men on the side. When she (justifiably) rejected Jim, Jim basically gave up on romantic relationships and just picked up a male hooker.

- So, now that we've established that Jim has not gotten what he truly wants (a marriage to a real woman), the frustration and resentment builds up inside him. He will break up with Thor in the next 12 months, I guarantee.

Jim will never be happy, and will never find a fulfilling relationship with another person, for the same reason as Anthony: They are both emotionally crippled; Anthony from abuse on the part of his father, and Jimmy from neglect and innate homosexuality. They both may as well kill themselves right now, and I hope they do so.