• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'm a heel again

G

I wish I was into feet. I'm sure this is like the holy grail of it.
C13DE25B-F3D4-45E8-8531-F30378A210C3.jpeg

49032348-386E-48AF-9F9D-AA5024EBA14A.jpeg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I thought we were a babyface tag-team, Abe? How could you betray me like this? The Amazing Klootzakken? Sniff.
I want nothing more than to be part of a babyface tag team with you and be loved by all, Patreeky. I had to resort to this so people would believe that I didn't actually mistake salmon for tuna and I'm not a retarded piece of fucking shit. God, forgive me for what I'm about to do:

Why don't you.... sssssshhhhh..😢... why don't you shhhh-...😥...Why don't you SSSSHHHHHHUT UP????😭😭😭

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I want nothing more than to be part of a babyface tag team with you and be loved by all, Patreeky. I had to resort to this so people would believe that I didn't actually mistake salmon for tuna and I'm not a retarded piece of fucking shit. God, forgive me for what I'm about to do:

Why don't you.... sssssshhhhh..😢... why don't you shhhh-...😥...Why don't you SSSSHHHHHHUT UP????😭😭😭
Are you doing the Jim Norton Shuuuuuuuut uppppp! bit?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout

Seeing a old man cry is one of the most embarrassing things you can witness, aside from seeing one confusing Tuna with Salmon.

G

You stabbed me into the fawken heart, Abe! I don’t know if i can ever forgive you. We could have been the baby-face power couple of OnA Forums😢😭