I’m a cave cow and you’re my sea hag!

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
9101857D-B190-4626-A431-97497F1A95C4.jpeg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Maybe you LIBTARDS want to FOLLOW THE LEGAL DEFINITION of marriage, but I have MY OWN VIEW on it!

MARRIAGE, BETWEEN A MAN AND WOMAN ONLY, is an archaic ritual and just for TAX purposes! As I don't pay TAXES, and am RICH in love, I believe WE ARE ALREADY MARRIED figuratively.

So all you DEMOCUCKS can fuck off with your BELIEFS that I DON'T share, and happily PISS off my page!

And whoever keeps reporting MY OWN OPINIONS to FUCKBOOK, you better stop BEFORE I get BANNED again!

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Maybe you LIBTARDS want to FOLLOW THE LEGAL DEFINITION of marriage, but I have MY OWN VIEW on it!

MARRIAGE, BETWEEN A MAN AND WOMAN ONLY, is an archaic ritual and just for TAX purposes! As I don't pay TAXES, and am RICH in love, I believe WE ARE ALREADY MARRIED figuratively.

So all you DEMOCUCKS can fuck off with your BELIEFS that I DON'T share, and happily PISS off my page!

And whoever keeps reporting MY OWN OPINIONS to FUCKBOOK, you better stop BEFORE I get BANNED again!
Nice caps, Ray, but needs more emojis

#boomerbook #proudvet #deadbeatdad #leech
😎

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson

Needs at least one 😎 to be believable

G

To answer the question of why Joe felt the need to post a picture of Carol as a 6 year old, I tried thinking like a retarded old black man for a minute. Think I got it. It's his cretinous way of saying she's a natural blonde. "Ey yo, check it out ma nigga. I gots me a ginuwine blonde ho an shit!"

He really is self-loathing nigger filth.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
No worries, POLETARD! 😎

one day you’ll APPRECIATE that my generation MADE THIS WORLD WE LIVE IN today... It’s DEAD now, but I’m LUCKY that I LEECHED OFF OF its best YEARS.
😎🇺🇸
Hrrmph. Every time I see some REDDITARD trying to take MY bit I LAUGH in their STUPID FACES!!!!!!!! Nice shirt, stupid! You got that from the show I helped CREATE! It’s AMAZEMENT at BEWILDERMENT how retarded you people are. And leeched off? You gotta be KIDDING!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣 While you were pulling your PUDS to Britney Spears I was putting on SHOWS and managing BANDS to make a LIVING. Not living in my moms BASEMENT. I’ll keep ROCKING and you keep JERKIN HOMOS!!!!🤟🤟🤟🎸🎸🎸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸