• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll say this for the band Weezer

G

I genuinely forgot about it when I posted that.
Rarely has there been an album where the song titles are so representative of their quality.

Screenshot_20221113_192458_Chrome.jpg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Yeah it's absolute shit. Lil Wayne drops a line that reminds us of his greatness:

"Okay bitch, it's Weezer and it's Weezy, upside down, MTV"
I just listened to it and it wouldn’t be bad if they made a goofy video so the song came off as tongue in cheek. He’s an odd dude, everyone thought Beverly Hills was very allegorical but he had to clarify that he was 100% serious.

G

I just listened to it and it wouldn’t be bad if they made a goofy video so the song came off as tongue in cheek. He’s an odd dude, everyone thought Beverly Hills was very allegorical but he had to clarify that he was 100% serious.
The reception to Pinkerton destroyed him for awhile, and it doesn't sound like he was the most resilient guy before that either. He said fuck it and leaned into making records that would sell. I said it in another Weezer thread, I don't hate everything post 1996. Maladroit is an underrated album. Red Album has some good stuff. EWBAITE is solid. I just think the initial reaction to Pinkerton discouraged him from ever taking any major chances again.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Weezer might be the most inconsistent band when it comes to quality

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
The reception to Pinkerton destroyed him for awhile, and it doesn't sound like he was the most resilient guy before that either. He said fuck it and leaned into making records that would sell. I said it in another Weezer thread, I don't hate everything post 1996. Maladroit is an underrated album. Red Album has some good stuff. EWBAITE is solid. I just think the initial reaction to Pinkerton discouraged him from ever taking any major chances again.
I don’t think they sold that well after the Red Album. Wasn’t that their fourth album?

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
Blue album, Pinkerton, and maybe Red album are the only "complete" album listens that are good. Everything else is just slop that might contain 1 or 2 songs that are catchy.