• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll say this for the band Weezer

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
If you respond to my post, rib it.. It's a common courtesy.

I'll rib you this time, Patreeky but don't try to control me.

Don't make a nigger out of me!

maxresdefault.jpg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I really like a lot of Weezer. I acknowledge a ton of it is dogshit but they still got some quality stuff mixed in.
Weezer rules but I can’t speak for anything they’ve done since 2014. If they released Pinkerton third or fourth they’d still be a huge band. I don’t like Pinkerton that much because it’s whiny but it’s not bad. Make Believe is my favorite album.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Very few bands have a back catalogue that ranges from genuine classics (Blue, Pinkerton) to utterly embarrassing dogshite (Whatever fucking gay colour album of the year).
I remember Hurley being pretty bad and I can’t imagine the Christmas album is any good. Red Album is meh but I fawkin go deep with the Green Album. Hash Pipe fawkin rules!

Forum Clout
Weezer rules but I can’t speak for anything they’ve done since 2014. If they released Pinkerton third or fourth they’d still be a huge band. I don’t like Pinkerton that much because it’s whiny but it’s not bad. Make Believe is my favorite album.
Everything Will Be Alright in the End is up their with their best. White ain't half bad either.

I also think Pinekrton is way overrated.