• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll bet you do, Pigfucker

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20211111-170705__01.jpg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Patience Brotherman. What’s the first thing we’re dumping a flat warm beer on? Mewler? The treadmill? The pepperoni grinder?
There’s only 1 answer to that question. Mewler is being rescued from that horror hovel. The grinder is obviously going to the FBI evidence. Leaving the treadmill. Of your choices. There’s no point in ruining an unused treadmill. My choice is Susan, after every brotherman has gotten a chance to either whip shitties, in the snow or mud with her. Win win.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
There’s only 1 answer to that question. Mewler is being rescued from that horror hovel. The grinder is obviously going to the FBI evidence. Leaving the treadmill. Of your choices. There’s no point in ruining an unused treadmill. My choice is Susan, after every brotherman has gotten a chance to either whip shitties, in the snow or mud with her. Win win.
I’m pissing up Evelyn’s tail pipe.