• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If you're into manga, you can support JDA by buying his new graphic novel

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
A high-school girl singlehandedly defeating Sultan Saladin and becoming Queen of Jerusalem? Count me in as a grown man, who last read any manga at age 15!

Forum Clout
I appreciate the boost. This book is kind of an inside joke that's a parody of my book Deus Vult -- which is a classic Christian fantasy story like you'd have gotten from CS Lewis or Tolkien in comics form, or Conan The Barbarian out of 1970s Marvel comics. The joke is we flipped that script to make a shojo-genre manga out of the concept, so it will definitely have limited appeal. We do that because everyone in our circles in ComicsGate keeps making constant videos about how manga outsells western comics. The book is PG though it's got some mild violence. We aren't degenerates.

If you scroll down on the campaign though on there you'll see a 2nd chance for the main book Deus Vult (or to get the version with both to combine shipping). The Deus Vult book will be more the speed of people who frequent this forum if you're interested in comics.

jpnf7xrpbizhf1p6jfzx.png

Last edited:

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I mean JDA is ok dude but lets not pretend that it is any way less gay and stupid than Pats toys.
I mean, I collect comic book statues so I'm a fag as well but at least mine are sculpted by professional artists, not a fat man who eats meatloaf.