• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If you're an adult male without children and you have a Disney+ subscription, you're probably a fat, homosexual pedophile

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
You have of have a level of "dedication" to be into piracy. Not a lot but more than a fat faggot with bitch tits can give. Much easier to give the pedophiles at Disney money and then slump on the fart couch to have goyslop shoved in your face.
I know this isn’t part of your main point. But his photos of food annoy me so much. It’s like the retard lacks the ability to distinguish between good and bad food.

I’m broke as fuck but there’s shit he takes pictures of that I wouldn’t want to be in the same room with.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
It's not as hard as it sounds. I mean, yeah, there's some know-how needed, but a lot of it is likely pre-configured containers. I have something similar for TV where I have a Transmission (torrent client) container with a VPN (w/kill switch), controlled by a Sonarr container (pretty much an internet DVR/scheduler) running on a NAS, feeding into a Plex server. The only thing that cost me anything is some hardware that I already had and a VPN sub that I already had.

I only do this for TV, however, as despite having an actual DVR and cable sub, it's not accessible outside of my network. And, truth be told, I don't really use it much. It was a bored proof of concept.

I still buy movies physically, rip them, and put them on the Plex server (and then wonder WTF to do with them afterwards). I stick with physical media because streaming = you're at the mercy of what services you have, what versions they let you see, etc, etc. Same with "purchasing" digital from Amazon/Apple/etc. They're "mine" so long as the service is still up.

Although the above does sound interesting.
Kinda got me a little hard. Kinda got me a little gay.

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
You like this set up more than Plex?
I don’t like plex because you have to rely on their services to be up in order to access your content. Not to mention how they shove their own streaming shit down your throat too. Jellyfin can be hosted completely offline and is entirely customizable to how you like it. My only gripe with it is that it doesn’t work to well with music so I still pay for Spotify. It’s going to hopefully be improved soon though.

I still buy movies physically, rip them, and put them on the Plex server (and then wonder WTF to do with them afterwards). I stick with physical media because streaming = you're at the mercy of what services you have, what versions they let you see, etc, etc. Same with "purchasing" digital from Amazon/Apple/etc. They're "mine" so long as the service is still up.
One of my coworkers does this for his Plex server except he rips BluRay discs that he borrows from the library. That way achieves the same result but you don’t even have to pay. I just like torrenting from YTS because they compress with H265, making even 4K movies relatively small (<5GB, and <2GB for 1080p).

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
If you're a tech idiot like me, absolutely seething at the nerds above, just use

tinyzonetv.se

or

primewire.mx

or

sportshub.stream (sports)

Stream every movie or series ever made. don't even have to call geek squad to set it up, BRUH
Watchseries.id has been hooking me up for movies of late. I imagine they have TV on there too based on the name.

Forum Clout
I don’t like plex because you have to rely on their services to be up in order to access your content. Not to mention how they shove their own streaming shit down your throat too. Jellyfin can be hosted completely offline and is entirely customizable to how you like it. My only gripe with it is that it doesn’t work to well with music so I still pay for Spotify. It’s going to hopefully be improved soon though.

One of my coworkers does this for his Plex server except he rips BluRay discs that he borrows from the library. That way achieves the same result but you don’t even have to pay. I just like torrenting from YTS because they compress with H265, making even 4K movies relatively small (<5GB, and <2GB for 1080p).
Good to know! Will look into Jellyfin. I mean, I'm gonna Google it and all, but I assume that it can play off of local storage as well?

For music I just have a Sonos on top of the NAS. And Spotify for the fuck of it. And, being super-dorky, a separate Moode audio instance running on a old Pi with an optical out into a separate pre and amp in my office devoted to live stuff, due to Sonos' max track limit and allergy to hi-res (well, the new stuff can finally do 24/48).

But yeah, I have a H.265 HB preset that I like and it makes a huge difference. May re-rip a lot of previous rips as I caught not too late that MKVs actually include the subtitles while MP4s don't.