• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If you're an adult male without children and you have a Disney+ subscription, you're probably a fat, homosexual pedophile

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
Yeah it’s a very low T type of thing. I don’t understand subbing to anything honestly when you can just steal it through streaming.
It’s a form of wagecuckery for the normies. Every one of these streaming sites want you to “pay just a little bit for your favorite shows!” “You use it all the time, it’s worth it.” Before you know it, you’re paying hundreds of dollars per month for shit services. Netflix, Disney, Spotify, Amazon, HBO, etc. Shit adds up.

I personally have my own Jellyfin server setup where I can log in to a UI that functions essentially the same as Netflix but it runs on my home server. With DDNS I can access it from anywhere. I torrent all of my movies in 4K from yts.mx and all my TV shows from 1337x.to. Music is a little harder to manage but I still get whatever I can from 1337x. Drag and drop into a folder and Jellyfin handles sorting and metadata automatically.

IMG_0333.png

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
It’s a form of wagecuckery for the normies. Every one of these streaming sites want you to “pay just a little bit for your favorite shows!” “You use it all the time, it’s worth it.” Before you know it, you’re paying hundreds of dollars per month for shit services. Netflix, Disney, Spotify, Amazon, HBO, etc. Shit adds up.

I personally have my own Jellyfin server setup where I can log in to a UI that functions essentially the same as Netflix but it runs on my home server. With DDNS I can access it from anywhere. I torrent all of my movies in 4K from yts.mx and all my TV shows from 1337x.to. Music is a little harder to manage but I still get whatever I can from 1337x. Drag and drop into a folder and Jellyfin handles sorting and metadata automatically.

View attachment 155430
I’m not being sarcastic when I say this, I wish I was as smart as you. That rules pretty hard.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I’m not being sarcastic when I say this, I wish I was as smart as you. That rules pretty hard.

There's simpler, cheaper, but maybe more time consuming options too, for the record.

I indirectly know of someone who has a jailbroke Fire stick that lets him watch whatever he wants, for the most part.

If I hadn't already invested so much into my cinema collection, I honestly would consider it, because:

1. Modern companies don't particularly seem to value their old film library like they should, and with the sub-licencing out to boutique labels combined with licences expiring, it can be a hassle to find what I'm looking for

2. Half of what I have purchased is the only "easy" way to see such films legally, and most I would not watch again. For every "The Thin Man" which I could watch every week, there's been 100 "It Happened on Fifth Avenue" where I respect it but have no desire to watch it ever again.

If TCM has a subscription service and an agreement with every studio for their pre-1960 library, I'd never need anything else to watch except for football.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
There's simpler, cheaper, but maybe more time consuming options too, for the record.

I indirectly know of someone who has a jailbroke Fire stick that lets him watch whatever he wants, for the most part.

If I hadn't already invested so much into my cinema collection, I honestly would consider it, because:

1. Modern companies don't particularly seem to value their old film library like they should, and with the sub-licencing out to boutique labels combined with licences expiring, it can be a hassle to find what I'm looking for

2. Half of what I have purchased is the only "easy" way to see such films legally, and most I would not watch again. For every "The Thin Man" which I could watch every week, there's been 100 "It Happened on Fifth Avenue" where I respect it but have no desire to watch it ever again.

If TCM has a subscription service and an agreement with every studio for their pre-1960 library, I'd never need anything else to watch except for football.
Fucking love you Ray.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
I bought someone's login info for like $2 and even that was a waste of money. There's 0 good programming

Forum Clout
It's not as hard as it sounds. I mean, yeah, there's some know-how needed, but a lot of it is likely pre-configured containers. I have something similar for TV where I have a Transmission (torrent client) container with a VPN (w/kill switch), controlled by a Sonarr container (pretty much an internet DVR/scheduler) running on a NAS, feeding into a Plex server. The only thing that cost me anything is some hardware that I already had and a VPN sub that I already had.

I only do this for TV, however, as despite having an actual DVR and cable sub, it's not accessible outside of my network. And, truth be told, I don't really use it much. It was a bored proof of concept.

I still buy movies physically, rip them, and put them on the Plex server (and then wonder WTF to do with them afterwards). I stick with physical media because streaming = you're at the mercy of what services you have, what versions they let you see, etc, etc. Same with "purchasing" digital from Amazon/Apple/etc. They're "mine" so long as the service is still up.

Although the above does sound interesting.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

View attachment 155430
You like this set up more than Plex?

G

If you're a tech idiot like me, absolutely seething at the nerds above, just use

tinyzonetv.se

or

primewire.mx

or

sportshub.stream (sports)

Stream every movie or series ever made. don't even have to call geek squad to set it up, BRUH

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I still buy movies physically, rip them, and put them on the Plex server (and then wonder WTF to do with them afterwards). I stick with physical media because streaming = you're at the mercy of what services you have, what versions they let you see, etc, etc. Same with "purchasing" digital from Amazon/Apple/etc. They're "mine" so long as the service is still up.

I agree, few take the time to consider this.

If you were given an unlocked digital file to use as you'd please, I get it then. But you don't, you bought a licence that can be cancelled at any time.

So fuck you, Paramount, I'm glad your recent Mission Impossible bombed!*

*It was pretty good, though.

ミスタースパーコル

I'm a nasty cockslut.
Forum Clout
Yeah it’s a very low T type of thing. I don’t understand subbing to anything honestly when you can just steal it through streaming.
You have of have a level of "dedication" to be into piracy. Not a lot but more than a fat faggot with bitch tits can give. Much easier to give the pedophiles at Disney money and then slump on the fart couch to have goyslop shoved in your face.