• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If you were sexually abused as a kid, and it wasn't by your parents, who's the next most likely molester?

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Dan mullen ?
heidan.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I do wonder about the stats. I thinks it's like 33% of rapes are by a family member. I wonder what % is filthy spics and dirty pajeets, though.
According to Hildy only Catholic priests rape and nobody else, child.

Seriously, when he was here and when people brought up the man cases of abuse / sexual assault of children by SFWA members and sci fi weirdos he would whine “but what about catholic priests?!?!” Like it was some gotcha.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pajeets seriously love a good rape. Even if not in participation they will watch with glee. Not interested in learning their stance on pedophilia but I'm sure they endorse it with aplomb.
I always assume it’s the ones that can’t control the volume / tone of their voices while on zoom meetings. I over heard one today that was just about standard operating procedures and the guy sounded like he was losing his shit while just asking a simple question.