• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If you were sexually abused as a kid, and it wasn't by your parents, who's the next most likely molester?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
ERIC HAS THE ANSWERS!

1719875301657.png

1719875398924.png

Forum Clout
The President said last week your in-laws are more likely to rape you than an illegal immigrant. What he fails to mention is that niggers are the problem. They can't not commit violent crimes it's in their DNA.

#MAGA #HEIDISPUSSYINDISTRESS
I do wonder about the stats. I thinks it's like 33% of rapes are by a family member. I wonder what % is filthy spics and dirty pajeets, though.

Andy Elliott

Closer
Forum Clout
I do wonder about the stats. I thinks it's like 33% of rapes are by a family member. I wonder what % is filthy spics and dirty pajeets, though.

Pajeets seriously love a good rape. Even if not in participation they will watch with glee. Not interested in learning their stance on pedophilia but I'm sure they endorse it with aplomb.

Forum Clout
Pajeets seriously love a good rape. Even if not in participation they will watch with glee. Not interested in learning their stance on pedophilia but I'm sure they endorse it with aplomb.
Hell, there was a story a few months ago of a school girl being raped and when she went to the police to report the rape the police raped her, too. Pajeets also gang raped a monitor lizard.

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
Can't someone reach out to her or buy her for a night and work their way up to a heart-to-heart with her? For da bit.
Let's be real she's in a ton of trouble with fines out the wazoo. I'm sure there's a number we could pay her to admit Eric molested her. But if we're being high IQ free thinkers and Eric doesn't explicitly deny this exact statement then logically its confirmed as true.