• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If you regularly go to bars in your 40s, you're almost certainly a loser

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Barnel Tremmel made this same observation...walking by the Hooligans window everyday like clockwork, he noticed Pat. So one day, while Pat was outside, Barnel made the fatal mistake of saying what you just said, but without any ill will...he said it like some magic negro looking to give some profound advice but autistic Pat took offense and decided right there and then, that this nigger had to DIE.
Which shows how Fatrick has no idea about business... He could have chained the nigger up, kidnapped one of Nikki's dyke nigger side pieces and bred them for niglet children for his pepperoni...Its so obvious how Twitter feeds that dopamine hit for him...he can't see beyond the next 'last word'... Otherwise Barnel and Shaneequa would be pumping out raw ingredients for his pepperoni... Hell maybe even he would let Nikki raise a nigger child for a few years so he can promote his 'Aged' pepperoni...

Ps... My nana is 97 tomorrow and she calls niggers Nig Nogs or Darkies... And she once said... Like about 20 years ago 'oh bejaysus there are an awful lot of Nig Nogs and their niglets around these days isn't there?'

G

This is one for downloading...she deserves a generous tip and if you can get a series of these artworks I would love to see how Fatrick takes them... He will be smug and say child/atalker but hopefully can be baited into saying not very woke stuff against your lovely Balkan waitress there...

'no child I didn't make that face'
"Yes, child... The Albanians DESERVED that genocide" would be an AMAZING FATrick tweet

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Which shows how Fatrick has no idea about business... He could have chained the nigger up, kidnapped one of Nikki's dyke nigger side pieces and bred them for niglet children for his pepperoni...Its so obvious how Twitter feeds that dopamine hit for him...he can't see beyond the next 'last word'... Otherwise Barnel and Shaneequa would be pumping out raw ingredients for his pepperoni... Hell maybe even he would let Nikki raise a nigger child for a few years so he can promote his 'Aged' pepperoni...

Ps... My nana is 97 tomorrow and she calls niggers Nig Nogs or Darkies... And she once said... Like about 20 years ago 'oh bejaysus there are an awful lot of Nig Nogs and their niglets around these days isn't there?'
Heh my grandpa was a pretty accepting guy but according to my aunt he used to call Brazil nuts Nigger Toes. Though I guess even then he knew he shouldn't do that.

Pringle Can Lothario

Sir...don't do that!
Forum Clout
Bernell Trammell went to Hooligan's one night and felt the meatloaf was shoddy and not down home. He also was wearing a Trump t-shirt.

Fatrick saw this, and followed him home. The next day, Fatrick murdered him in cold blood.

NikkisCrustyGusset

Forum Clout
My mother openly calls niggers niggers. Spanish people are like a bad xerox of white people so we overcompensate HARD with racism
Your mam sounds awesome! I wouldn't say a bad word about the Spanish or ssny of their descendants...sure theres a whole thing with the Spanish fleet back in 1500s getting shipwrecked in the west coast of Ireland and coz we hated the Brits and were Catholic well... that's why we have a ton of Spanish DNA in our country to this day. And I went out with a Puerto Rican bird for a good while... Nips like cigar ends and I just loved when her fanny lips segued from brown to pink...she was really something. I also was with a bird who was a niece from some guritarst bloke from some Mexican band called El Tri... And I went to Spain every year as a kid for holidays...Latinos are all right in my book. Especially ones who raise lads who would gladly mutilate Norton...

You know some times on the shores of southern Spain niggers get washed up by the dozens who have drowned trying to flee their filth ridden AIDS cesspool?

Maybe take your mam on holiday to Spain, put a glass of iced sangria in her hand and she can watch the bloated, fish nibbled dead niggers wash up on shore? 😂 😂 😂

G

Your mam sounds awesome! I wouldn't say a bad word about the Spanish or ssny of their descendants...sure theres a whole thing with the Spanish fleet back in 1500s getting shipwrecked in the west coast of Ireland and coz we hated the Brits and were Catholic well... that's why we have a ton of Spanish DNA in our country to this day. And I went out with a Puerto Rican bird for a good while... Nips like cigar ends and I just loved when her fanny lips segued from brown to pink...she was really something. I also was with a bird who was a niece from some guritarst bloke from some Mexican band called El Tri... And I went to Spain every year as a kid for holidays...Latinos are all right in my book. Especially ones who raise lads who would gladly mutilate Norton...

You know some times on the shores of southern Spain niggers get washed up by the dozens who have drowned trying to flee their filth ridden AIDS cesspool?

Maybe take your mam on holiday to Spain, put a glass of iced sangria in her hand and she can watch the bloated, fish nibbled dead niggers wash up on shore? 😂 😂 😂
I'm actually reverse "black Irish" I'm 1/4 Irish and 3/4 Spanish.

G

I just realized in my first post I said I shoot pool and play DICE. I'm typing this on a laptop so it wasn't autocorrect, I'm just THAT retarded that I thought "darts" but typed "dice" instead.

I shoot pool and play DARTS with Bosnians.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
I just realized in my first post I said I shoot pool and play DICE. I'm typing this on a laptop so it wasn't autocorrect, I'm just THAT retarded that I thought "darts" but typed "dice" instead.

thank god you corrected it as if anyone cares

NikkisCrustyGusset

Forum Clout
I'm actually reverse "black Irish" I'm 1/4 Irish and 3/4 Spanish.
Good stuff mate 👍 it's not a bad combo...tbh one reasons made me sign up was your eloquent and creative ways you often tear Mac and Me's dad apart... And I did chuckle when you said about splitting Sue like a piece of firewood! 😂 😂 😂

Plus I know you can see through Fatricks bullshit and hard man act because you been in prison. Blokes who are hard never, ever ever advertise it. It's a real pity you won't get a chance to batter the pansy cunt. He blocked you and in his mind he has bested you.

Here is a song perfect for you... Nice mix of Irish and Spanish me aul pal

NikkisCrustyGusset

Forum Clout

For a brief moment I had an image of a tatted up Latino bloke watching Andrew Clay videos with Bosnians...
Eh?
Hickory dickory dock
The mouse runs out the door
Ethnic Cleansing with a Glock
During the civil war...
Eh?

Forum Clout
For a brief moment I had an image of a tatted up Latino bloke watching Andrew Clay videos with Bosnians...
Eh?
Hickory dickory dock
The mouse runs out the door
Ethnic Cleansing with a Glock
During the civil war...
Eh?
I was ovah there, in fuckin Bosnia
And now I'm ovah here now in Herzegovina