• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

If You Only Knew How Bad Things Really Are

G

It’s $1,000
As mentioned earlier in thread, we're talking about their new requirement for "Associate Members." You only have to have made $100 selling scifi books.

Screenshot_20220406-080935_Chrome.jpg

Forum Clout
But your top rated book has only 300 stars, and hers has 600. Either she is twice as successful as you or your twice the miserable failure

Edit: and holy crow Mary Robinson Kowinal is puttin up da numbahs

G

Didn't he say it was a lull between readers? Like he had a crush of people and then there was a short break. Fucking entire room was empty. I bet he sat there for the full hour and had less than 5 people come by. He's terrible at this.

Yes. So to believe his story you have to believe that he started the signing at noon, talked to each person who had been waiting in line before it started, because thats what happens with populat celebrities, signed books and took pictures with each of them, and then they were all gone and walked away before 12:12 when that picture was taken. Even if true that's still pathetic. This isnt some podunk convention, this is the biggest one of the year for them as far as I know. The once a year even where they give their prestigous awards out. A "6 figure author" would never have a time where you could take a photo like that with no one in frame furing an hour long signing.

oh, but then the other problem is that i posted the video of me walking up to his table which showed no one in the vicinity even before that so he would have had to clear the mob of fans in the 5 or so minutes that happened before the video started.

[MEDIA=streamable]2wotwz[/MEDIA]

Last edited by a moderator: